September 2012 Moms

shoes

I am on my feet all day at work. I have to dress up for work and I'm having trouble with good shoes. I use to wear heels every day but I just cant now. I wear flats and my feet still hurt at the end of the day. Does anyone have any recomindations for nice dress shoes that are comfy???

Re: shoes

• Not sure how dressy your office is, but I have a couple pairs from Sofft and they are SO comfortable.  I am a big Clarks fan also.  I feel like Zappos.com usually has a better selection of heels than other stores.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    Not sure your budget but I love my Cole Haan with Nike Air

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • I've read that in pregnancy, a low wide heel around 2 inches is ideal.  Anything too flat or too high can cause problems...kinda like the Goldilocks complex.   Hope you find something cute and comfy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You may want to try some inserts for your flats. Flats usually have 0 support which can make them as uncomfortable as heals. 

I also second the Cole Haans, Ivanka Trump makes comfy heels as well. I hate flats, so I am not looking forward to giving up my heels. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • mb314mb314 member
    I've found cute stuff at Aerosoles, if you have one near you.  If not, I think you can order them online.  They are super comfy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wear a lot of Danskos to work cause they are very comfortable, but professional. Most of their styles also have a 1-2 inch sole, so they give me a little boost too. They're expensive, but last. I'm in law enforcment, so no heels for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"