June 2012 Moms

strangest prego dream this weekend...

It was so strange...this LO is much more active than my last two were in the womb...so I'm guessing that's why I dreamt this:

I dreamt that I could feel his fingernail through my belly, then it became his whole finger, then I realized it was his entire hand...and looked down and his hand was literally outside of my belly and reaching up holding my finger.  It was so cool and weird all at the same time.  We decided (in the dream of course) to go to the Dr. to find out what was going on to discover I was in full out labor...and basically just popped him out right there, he was clean and I had no pain at all.  Ah...wouldn't that be lovely?  

Just thought I'd share my latest strange dream. 

Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool

Re: strangest prego dream this weekend...

• Weird! And kinda creepy. 

Early in the 2nd tri I had a crazy dream that I was at my 20w u/s, found out it was a girl, and then the tech asked me if I wanted to "meet her". So she somehow pulled the (full-term sized) baby girl out (pain free, of course) to show me. She was adorable but had these long black braids, which was so bizarre. Then she put her back in and I was done.

The other night I had a dream that I had LO (that I know actually know is a boy, unlike my earlier dream predicted) was born early, but he was about the size of a 6 month old, and was talking already. That was weird too. I remember feeling sad I had missed  the newborn phase. 

I've had a LOT of crazy dreams this pregnancy... 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"