Trouble TTC
Options

Let's talk music.

I realize that for most of us, sex is no longer the romantic rendezvous that it once was. So what music did you / do you listen to when you're gettin in the mood? What, musically speaking, turns you on, gets you there, makes it better? 

What's your monkeytime mixed tape? 

Badonkadonk playlist? 

Sexytime songstress?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Let's talk music.

• Options
    There's a lot of music that I like, but my top CD of all time would be Sinead Lohan, No Mermaid. 

Yes, I realize I just dated myself by referencing a CD. It's not like I said 8 track. 
  • Options
    imageExcitedtostart:
    There's a lot of music that I like, but my top CD of all time would be Sinead Lohan, No Mermaid. 

Yes, I realize I just dated myself by referencing a CD. It's not like I said 8 track. 

LOL.  "Old lady" here too so don't feel bad at all!  DH and I don't really listen to music when getting it on.  Before DH (:::blushes thinking back to the old days of sex with someone else:::) The Dave Matthews Band was go-to sexytime music for my generation.  But DH is six years older than me and HATES DMB so I got out of that habit real quick.  

DH will put on music to be sweet and sexy, but it's usually country.  One time when he was leaving the house knowing I'd be home a few minutes later he left a CD on repeat with Tim McGraw's "More than a Lover" song and when I came in hearing it I could have jumped him right then if only he'd been home! 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Funny, DH were just talking about this. Usually we have the TV on (not on purpose and nothing "useful"). I was just asking him if we should incorporate some music. I think I opened up pandora's box. He's pretty excited I brought this up and has been organizing playlists...however, we still haven't used them.
    DX PCOS 11/10 - Failed Adoption 9/11 - LEEP 12/11 - Starting Clomid 4/1/12

Photobucket

I did it. I started a blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Options
    We've tried music, but, it just isn't for us. We usually have the tv on as well, as PP said not intentionally or to serve a purpose.
  • Options
    Old R & B.... Marvin Gaye, Aaron Neville, Percy Sledge, Lionel Richie, etc.
    Diagnosed with Endometriosis 05/05
    O5/05 Lap #1 for diagnosis
    12/08 Lap #2 for pain management
    Married on October 3rd, 2009
    Me:30 DH: 35
    TTC since 05/10
    Clomid 25mg since 08/10
    06/11 IUI #1 ended with a m/c
    08/11 IUI #2 BFN
    09/11 IUI #3 BFN
    12/11 Lap #3 for IF
    04/12-06/12 Letrezole, Trigger shot, TI
    07/12 IUI #4 BFN
    "When you feel like you cannot walk another step, that's when you try to run another mile." Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options

When we were first dating years ago, DH and I would listen to Abbey Road on vinyl.

So, that kind of puts me in the mood, even though we never specifically put it on to BD. It just brings up memories of having good sex without a purpose. 

TTC since June 2010.
    DX hypothyroidism, pituitary hyperfunction, and PCOS.
    On med/treatment break indefinitely. Not currently trying.
    Lots of love to all of my Golden Girls!
    The Vagtastic Voyage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"