Military Families
Options

Ft Carson OB/Midwife?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a prenatal provider at Evans hospital? I'll be scheduling my intake appt next week and would like to know what provider I'd like to schedule my first prenatal appt with.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks :)
Our Little Lady
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Ft Carson OB/Midwife?

• Options
    I changed to tricare standard and went to Academy Women's Health on the corner of Powers and Woodmen and delivered at St. Francis Hospital. It was the best choice I ever made. Wonderful care. If you are looking at off base options I would say they are great one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had thought about doing off post prenatal care.  But we live so close to post that it would be kinda silly to go elsewhere, especially with toting two other children with me to all of my appointments.
    Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw McCormick. She is kind if a no nonsense grandma. I like her a lot. She was always on time. I also saw another lady but she is only at Peterson, I cannot remember her name. Apparently they call her the claw. I'll look it up later so you don't see her. I was delivered by Lilly Blutma(sp?). I wish I would have seen her throughout. She was Amazing!!!! She even sent me a card when I got home. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can recommend an awesome homebirth midwife if you want to go that route!
  • Options
    imageMackalien13:

imageEmilia0101:
    I changed to tricare standard and went to Academy Women's Health on the corner of Powers and Woodmen and delivered at St. Francis Hospital. It was the best choice I ever made. Wonderful care. If you are looking at off base options I would say they are great one.

Me too! We absolutely loved them! Had an amazing experience with my regular OB but was delivered by a different one and he was outstanding as well.

I had Dr. Weary he was wonderful :) 

• Options

imageRandiB2011:
    I saw McCormick. She is kind if a no nonsense grandma. I like her a lot. She was always on time. I also saw another lady but she is only at Peterson, I cannot remember her name. Apparently they call her the claw. I'll look it up later so you don't see her. I was delivered by Lilly Blutma(sp?). I wish I would have seen her throughout. She was Amazing!!!! She even sent me a card when I got home. 

I had my checkup done by Lilly Blutma and she is incredible! My next appointment is scheduled with someone else, but if I don't like the lady I see then I will definitely be scheduling all of mine with her! I'm looking forward to delivering on Carson. I hear a lot of horror stories, but I was with my best friend during her labor and delivery and they were incredible. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"