August 2012 Moms
Options

I had to DD!

DH's aunt is staying overnight with us tomorrow and she'll probably use our computer. So I cant have any MIL bashings on my history. (You know, juuuust in case she finds it.) And I had a very obvious title. (How many MILs do you know that are shirt lifters?)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I had to DD!

• Options
    That would have been one way to tell MIL it's inappropriate to disrobe you in public ;)

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Options

imageCheerilee:
    That would have been one way to tell MIL it's inappropriate to disrobe you in public ;)

This is true! I wouldn't try to be nice and hide it at all! Heck, I'd leave the page up.

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    do you think she'll be that nosy and snoop?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

imagebellag8212:
    do you think she'll be that nosy and snoop?

Oh DH's aunt would never snoop. Hell, I dont even think she's that computer savvy to find the post, but just in case, I had to DD.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm always scared DH will poke around here and find the posts I say about his mom, but I'm pretty sure he has no interest in poking around here.  Plus, I've been pretty blunt about how I feel about her to his face - gotta love these hormones!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"