September 2012 Moms
Options

WFMS? ( what's for midnight snack?)

Ok it's not quite midnight, but it's 10 pm, all I had for supper was rice because I wasn't feeling great, and now I'm hungry. But, I can't think of a thing I actually want to eat! I think the acid reflux I'm having is contributing to nothing sounding appealing. Suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WFMS? ( what's for midnight snack?)

• Options
    I am looking forward to some nachos and pretzel m&m's while I watch Grays tonight.
  • Options
    I'm thinking either a bowl of cereal or some chips and salsa (two complete different sides of the spectrum huh? lol

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been eating the same bedtime snack for a while now: low-fat cheddar cheese, saltine crackers with almond butter, and an apple. I find this particular combination very satisfying, and it actually keeps me from feeling hungry for most of the night.
  • Options

I've actually been pretty good about avoiding snacking at night this pregnancy...I was horrible at it last pregnancy!

However, DH had to run to the store b/c we are out of dishwasher detergent...so he's grabbing me some cheesecake...major craving about to be satisfied!

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSharkFarts:
    I'd go for some protein, like peanut butter spread on graham crackers or a PBJ. 

Oooh. PBJ! I just ate a box of strawberries but I do need some protein, so PBJ sounds good! Thanks :) 

• Options
    Nilla wafers dipped in milk :)
  • Options
    Mac & Cheese ... embarrassing but oh so delicious :):) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I buy a tub of cookie dough and make myself two cookies a night.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cheetos Puffs and Powerade...snack of champions right there :)
  • Options
    DH just made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in bed :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I made egg salad.. Only to mix it all up and find out my mayo was expired!!!  Total meltdown in the middle of the kitchen.  And its 1am.  Now I'm eating buffalo pretzel pieces but it isn't the same at all! :/ 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"