Military Families

Camp Pendleton

Any newly pregnant mom's around Camp Pendleton that would want to set up a group? I am currently in Temecula and this is my first pregnancy. I am 20 :) Let me know if anyone wants to start an online or in person group! 

Also,

my email is korieangela@gmail.com if you'd like to respond to this there!

Thanks!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Camp Pendleton

• I am also 20 and pregnant with our first! 

I will be moving to Cali in December once my husband returns from deployment.  

• That's awesome! Shoot me an email if you'd like to start a group or something! I can make a facebook page or something :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I sent you an email!

Hope to talk to you soon!

• Hello! I am Temecula as well and pregnant with our 2nd :) What part of town do you live in?
  • Hi! I am 79South area :) Near Temecula Pkwy! I am working on making a Camp Pendleton/New Mom's page for us on facebook so that we can all get in contact!

• Okay so if you guys could send me a friend request on Facebook I will add you to the group then I can delete you if you'd like. My name on facebook is Korie Angela Booher and my photo is of my ultrasound :) Let me know if you have issues and you can contact me at my personal email korieangela@gmail.com...

I don't always get around to this post since it doesn't tell me when it gets updated!

:) 

• That is awesome.. I live in Murrieta with our 4th and last... I have been looking for a group so just adults to talk to...  I don't know to many people down here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"