Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Who do you judge?

Re: Who do you judge?

• Options
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageEllaHella:
    imageHeather R:

anyone who takes aruiz seriously as a human being or views her as less than a waste of carbon.

or engages her in a debate.

I know, it's hard to handle the truth. Most of my opinions are pretty solid, common sense things.

You're Jack Nicholson, aren't you?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imageEllaHella:
    imagekirky05:

imagelauriebyronm:
    Those on welfare who drive an escalade and have an I phone

I was really hoping you were just a shiit-stirrer, but you're for real. You do realize that people who were once doing well can lose their jobs, right?

Wait.  I assumed she was being sarcastic.  his is real? 

I was being sarcastic,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecassie.dall:
    imageargonne:
    imagecassie.dall:
    imageargonne:

imagecassie.dall:
    Anyone who can get behind Rick Santorum. I will never understand.

Yes.  So by proxy I judge the Duggars.  I think they are very hypocritical.

I don't really know anything about them other than that they have a million kids, they support Santorum, and they creep me out. But I judge them too.

The one reason I think they're hypocrites is that they delivered Josie early to save Michelle's life.  Josie could just have easily not survived (she was born at 24 weeks).

Yet, they are still against terminating a pregnancy if the mother's life is at risk.  It just baffles me, especially since they are very much in the public eye.  I know it's not the same as aborting a fetus, but they could have ended up with a dead baby all the same.

Oh, I didn't know about that. That is really hypocritical. And you know that if they had lost her, they wouldn't have considered it the same category as terminating to save the mom's life.

Wasn't Karen Santorum in a similar situation? Except it was okay for them to deliver the baby early and let it die, but if anyone else does it to save their own life they are murderers.

Exactly.  I have no doubt they would have made the same decision if Michelle had only been at 20 weeks.  Funny how it's okay for you, but not everyone else.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagePB1980:

imagescoutkate:
    I also judge people who don't like lime-sherbert-and-ginger-ale punch.  omg, best thing ever.

HAHAHA... you are so country!

This is tasty, by the way.

I'm not country, I'm Southern.  Big difference!

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

Parents that don't do the Easter Bunny or Santa because it is lying to your kids.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    imagePB1980:
    imageEllaHella:

imaget watley:
    imagescoutkate:
    I also judge people who don't like lime-sherbert-and-ginger-ale punch.  omg, best thing ever.

Oh my goodness, that is my most favorite drink ever.
    Seriously. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I just threw up in my mouth. 

And don't say it's a Southern thing.  I suffered through many a church basement showers and wedding receptions with that swill. 

That's because the ginger ale to sherbert ratio was off.

Yes. It must be foamy.  FOAMY.

Twatz, I'm drinking some right now.  Are you jealy?

• Options
    imagekirky05:
    imageEllaHella:
    imagekirky05:

imagelauriebyronm:
    Those on welfare who drive an escalade and have an I phone

I was really hoping you were just a shiit-stirrer, but you're for real. You do realize that people who were once doing well can lose their jobs, right?

Wait.  I assumed she was being sarcastic.  This is real? 

Oh, maybe she was being sarcastic. I really wish there was a font for that. 

I'm sorry if you were being sarcastic, laurie.

no biggie, I thought it was funny
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

People who think being gay is a choice.

People who think Mark Wahlberg is a good actor.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I judge moms who carry their kid down the stairs holding their hand with their feet dangling in the air. I about died when I saw that.

TTC#2 with my hero, my inspiration, my United States Marine! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

If we're being for real:

- People with derpy bumper stickers

- People who leave carts in parking spaces (I've said this one before and it continues to boil my blood)

- People who give their kids misspelled or uber-trendy names and think they are the only one. 

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageEllaHella:
    imageHeather R:

anyone who takes aruiz seriously as a human being or views her as less than a waste of carbon.

I know, it's hard to handle the truth. Most of my opinions are pretty solid, common sense things.

she is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMom2Oli:
    imagePB1980:
    Able-bodied jerks who use the elevator to go from the second floor to the first.
    I think there was a huge discussion about this in my 1st or 2nd tri ... how do you know just by looking at somebody they are able bodied? I have 2 knees that were hyperextended and stairs kill he sh!t out of me. I can run but I cannot go up and down stairs. I'd be so judged by you.

true story. My DH is 27 years old and has horrible arthritis throughout his entire body that he has to take injections for. He was medically retired from the Army because of it.  You'd never guess from looking at him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • Options
    imageUnpossible:
    imageMrsWindyCity:

anyone who doesn't support gay marriage

people who live in great food cities and eat at shiitty chains.  

good one!

Yes

imagehmp&mrj:

Parents that don't do the Easter Bunny or Santa because it is lying to your kids.

Yes

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

Sofa - go to Gorditos in Greenwood.

They have burritos the size of newborns.

And crack salsa. 

I love that place!  I'm south though, so I don't go there much.  Esp. since we have El Rinconsito here.  Mmmmmm.  I love Mexican food.  I will travel to a wonderful place in Mexico for the best chilaquiles I've ever had in my life.  I will not, however, ever eat at an Azteca.  Andplusalso Jack has tacos 2/$1. 
  • Options
    imageHeather R:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageEllaHella:
    imageHeather R:

she is.

It's ok. I mostly think you are stupid. Mostly.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

People who are overly involved in the Trayvon Martin case.  Has anyone seen "Wag the Dog?"  I swear Trayvon is Old Shoe.  I wonder if Trayvon is even real or if he's a conspiracy to cover something up...

• Options
    imageMom2Oli:
    imagejcole32444:

I judge people who go out to the bar and barely have any clothes on and it's a tuesday night. I think I almost saw the waitress's vagina last night. Yes, I judged her.

I am taking my husband out to a beirgarten on Saturday, it's ok to show my non-hanging non-cheeseburger vajayjay because it's a Saturday, right?

No, I would still judge. But to be more specific. We went out last night to a singing competition at a bar. People under 21 were aloud in the bar. It was 6pm and she was barely wearing anything. I may be less judgmental if it were midnight on a Saturday night.

• Options
    imagescoutkate:
    imagePB1980:

imagescoutkate:

CAME HERE TO SAY THIS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemmarsac:

People who are overly involved in the Trayvon Martin case.  Has anyone seen "Wag the Dog?"  I swear Trayvon is Old Shoe.  I wonder if Trayvon is even real or if he's a conspiracy to cover something up...

ok, this is gross.

I'm sure you have black friends, tho, so it's ok.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemmarsac:

IndifferentHmm

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imagemmarsac:

WTF.  I judge you.

• Options
    imageMom2Oli:
    imageCTGirl30:

I am totally judging both of my overweight SILs for going straight to GB surgery before even attempting to change their diets / lifestyles first.

I'll preface this by saying I had GB surgery so I might be a little prickly about this topic. But, did they tell you they've done everythign else? Unless they're paying thousands out of pocket, insurances require 5 yrs of weight record, minimum of 6 months of some sort of weight management plan under supervision of a doctor and a bunch of other tests before approving you for the surgery.

I know I wasn't going around telling people, including family, everything I'd gone through before coming to that decision.

oh whats your "medical reason" that you couldn't lose weight? Because the surgery only makes you eat less. So what is your "medical reason" that you couldn't just eat less?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageEllaHella:

Smokers in general.  It's one of the nastiest things on earth.  I would judge you less if you ate your own poop.

Women who strive to be a Proverbs 31 wife or let their husbands make all their decisions because, ya know, he's the head of the family.

People with a million bumper stickers.  Tacky. 

That Bible chapter gets used and abused all the time.  I would say that as a Christian,  I strive to be a Proverbs 31 woman, but my husband most certainly does not run our house or make all the decisions. I'm a loud mouth and he likes it (or he pretends to)  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • Options
    imageMom2Oli:
    imagejcole32444:

No, I would still judge. But to be more specific. We went out last night to a singing competition at a bar. People under 21 were aloud in the bar. It was 6pm and she was barely wearing anything. I may be less judgmental if it were midnight on a Saturday night.

darnit, now I have to find pants for date night

haha.... Or a longer dress/skirt.

• Options

My boobs. Why the Phuuck did you have to stay so big Angry

I posted this on MM yesterday too: I judge people who judge us when we say we are one-and-done due to financial reasons. I know we can't afford a second child in daycare, I know we can't afford the mortgage for a larger house. And DH does not want an infant after he turns 40. Since that's just 2yrs away (sorry DH, it's true), that means we need a serious deus ex machina to fix our finances. I'm tired of people telling me (my ILs, my primary dr) that 'it just all works out.' Nope, finances never, ever worked out in my favor, but I am finally wise enough to realize when to avoid deliberately setting myself up for financial stress and just give the best I can to the child we do have.

• Options

I judge people who wear too-small shorts.

I don't care what size you are, you can look good in a pair of shorts if you WEAR THE RIGHT SIZE.

• Options
    imaget watley:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageMom2Oli:
    imageCTGirl30:

I am totally judging both of my overweight SILs for going straight to GB surgery before even attempting to change their diets / lifestyles first.

I'll preface this by saying I had GB surgery so I might be a little prickly about this topic. But, did they tell you they've done everythign else? Unless they're paying thousands out of pocket, insurances require 5 yrs of weight record, minimum of 6 months of some sort of weight management plan under supervision of a doctor and a bunch of other tests before approving you for the surgery.

I know I wasn't going around telling people, including family, everything I'd gone through before coming to that decision.

oh whats your "medical reason" that you couldn't lose weight? Because the surgery only makes you eat less. So what is your "medical reason" that you couldn't just eat less?

She didn't say she had a "medical reason".

ETA: Also, compulsive eating is a medical disorder.

So then you can't judge smokers. That's an addiction too, they can't help it. Right?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagescoutkate:

I hate ginger ale, but this punch is awesome...

• Options
    imageannaruiz2:
    imaget watley:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageMom2Oli:
    imageCTGirl30:

She didn't say she had a "medical reason".

ETA: Also, compulsive eating is a medical disorder.

So then you can't judge smokers. That's an addiction too, they can't help it. Right?

This has nothing to do with GB surgery. But I judge people with addictions too. Like smoking, drinking, drugs etc. I think it is a mental issue and it is their fault they started to begin with. No one can say they did not know the risks, it was addicting etc.

• Options

imaget watley:
    I never said I judge smokers.

Seriously tho, as much as I would love to participate in this circular discussion, I have to stop talking to you before I get judged. 

No I know you never said that, Im just saying. If people are addicted to whatever, it's ok. They can't help it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagePB1980:
    imageMissNikki007:
    imagescoutkate:
    imagePB1980:

imagescoutkate:

CAME HERE TO SAY THIS.

Sorry. SOUTHERN!

THANK YOU, PB.

• Options
    SGC29SGC29 member

People who watch any of the Kardashian's shows for serious entertainment or because they actually enjoy them.

People who fart in public proudly.

Women who judge other women for breastfeeding in public.

I judge a whole shiitload of people, really. It is a bad habit. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imagePB1980:
    imagescoutkate:

I don't care what size you are, you can look good in a pair of shorts if you WEAR THE RIGHT SIZE.

Like this. From a Facebook friend's wall.

And of coarse she is standing at a fast food counter.

• Options
    I judge people whose siggy pics of their kid are like a year old. Then when they do change them I'm like "Who the heck is that?" cause the kid looks so different. If you're gonna be bold enough to put your kid in your sig, at least update the pic every 6 months or so so I can fawn over how much they've grown and how precious they are now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Myself for gaining too much weight when I am pregnant.

Smokers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    You've got the punch all wrong. It should be orange sherbert, hawaiian punch, ginger ale AND a bottle of champagne. This is what we serve at showers at work. Yes, during working hours. It's glorious.
  • Options

imageUnpossible:

Lolwhut?

I guess I think it is mind over matter type of thing. I think that those people could quite/stop using/drinking if they wanted to. And I judge them. But I think I judge more based on personal experiences of mine people close to my family that have addications.

• Options
    Kinda upset that people judge smokers....why?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagePB1980:
    imagescoutkate:

Like this. From a Facebook friend's wall.

Indifferent

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"