September 2012 Moms
Options

What makes you cry?

Undercover Boss gets me every. single. time. Ah, hormones.  (And TLC had a marathon on today!!)

What gets you? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What makes you cry?

• Options
    The "every baby is a miracle" pampers commercial, and reading "guess how much I love you" to DD. 

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options

I always cry during Undercover Boss...always.

We were watching the first season of Game of Thrones and even though there were random dead people flying all over the place, I started crying when the main character had to kill his daughter's pet.

I also cry whenever DD says something that makes her sound mature. I seem less able to deal with her growing up right now-- maybe because she's obviously no longer the "baby." I just can't even think about it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The song "A Thousand Year" by Christina Perri.   It makes me think of how long I have waited for these babies.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageteacherjess:

We were watching the first season of Game of Thrones and even though there were random dead people flying all over the place, I started crying when the main character had to kill his daughter's pet.

OMG, I SOBBED during that part in the book! Them yelled at DH for not telling me about it in advance, LOL. Haven't gotten that far yet watching the show... Not looking forward I it? 

• Options

imagedamabo80:
    The "every baby is a miracle" pampers commercial, and reading "guess how much I love you" to DD. 

Me too!  That commercial always makes me teary eyed, but esp when PMSing or pregnant!

• Options
    I'm watching "Coming Home". Gets me every time! 
  • Options

Yes, Undercover Boss makes me cry all the time too. Although I am getting a bit tired of the same old story line- boss goes underscover, almost every employee he encounters is having a rough life (which I understand) and then they give them money.

As to what else makes me cry: pretty much anything. My DH told me to stop stealing the blankets in the middle of the night and I broke out in tears.

• Options

I've never seen Undercover Boss, so I had no clue it was a tear-jerker type show.

This weekend I was watching Good Morning America and they showed this video of a marine coming home from deployment and reuniting with his dog. I started sobbing. DH was sleeping on the couch and I was crying so loud I woke him up. He was completely freaked out when he didn't know what was wrong, then a little annoyed when he found out and I couldn't get myself under control. 

If I can find the video I'll post it here.  

ETA: Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcyfERSKnSg

It's actually their second "reunion." They taped the reunion from his previous deployment too. And the interview with the soldier was heartbreaking. He said his dog was the hardest person to say goodbye to. At the time, his daughter was too young to understand, his wife knew what was going on, but he said dogs don't understand. They just think they did something wrong and you went away. I lost it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Everything!  My Dad died last Monday so I've been on a rollercoaster of emotions for a week now...my favorite is driving in the car because I'm by myself and feel like I can cry as loud or as much as I want. 

Prior to that, all of the ASPCA commercials made me cry...I just hear the song and can well up!  Other goofy things?  I cried over frosting 2 weeks ago.  Yup, Duncan Hines Frosting Creations?  You guys tried them?  I made chocolate marshmallow frosting which was so damn good that when the cake was frosted and it was all gone I cried about it.  These hormones are ridiculous.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    imageSteph+J:

re ASPCA:

haha so true!

Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"