September 2012 Moms
Options

Feel like I got punched in the back

I've never really had back pain before so I'm not really sure to think about it!  I know I read in one of my books that during the 4th month the spine starts to change positions and ligaments and joints are loosening which can lead to back pain.

Anyone else have this feeling or did my H punch me in the lower back some time yesterday and I just don't remember? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Feel like I got punched in the back

• Options
    Me too! I've found I'm more comfortable half laying with 2 or 3 pillows under my back while propping my knees up with 2 pillows. MH laughs at me but hey, it works!
    ~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Options
    I have been so I've been going to my chiropractor once a week or every two weeks and it helps. Last night I got some bad muscle spasms but they went away after a little. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been feeling the exact same thing. It kind of feels like my kidney, but I would be having other symptoms if it was. I don't know if it's from pregnancy, carrying DD around, or playing tennis. It may be a combo of three. I was thinking I was too early along for back pain caused by pregnancy? Unfortunately tylenol only goes so far, and I have TWO tennis matches today. Blah.

• Options
    I have started having back pain this week. Sleep is very uncomfortable and if I am sitting for a while I have to let myself stretch out when I stand up. I hope it eases up for you!
    Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Yes! I'm feeling the same way!  My lower back has been killing me for a week now.  It's pretty constant and doesn't really go away with rest.  I'm hoping this is a short lived problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"