Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anybody have the Summer Touch Video Monitor?

I just purchased this and charged it over night like the instructions stated. When I turned on the monitor it was only at 85% charged. So I let it charge another day and just checked it and it still said 85%. So I decided to try it out anyway and after about 20 minutes of playing with it the battery was at 70%.

I'm trying to figure out if this is just the way the monitor is or if I should return in and get a new one. Perhaps I have a lemon. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anybody have the Summer Touch Video Monitor?

• I don't know if this will help, but we always keep ours plugged in and so it's always at 100%. What do you have to lose by returning it and getting another one? I think that's what I would do!

Good luck!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have one and don't have this issue.  I'd return it for a new one.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one and it can go hours, most of the day on one charge, I would return it. Also we rarely remember to turn it off and it is still this reliable two years later. I think you got a lemon
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • i have it and love it. it charges so fast, so you just need to call the manufacturer and they will send you a new battery quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"