Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

If you have the Uppa Baby Vista

Do you have a 2nd stroller & if so what? I think I'd like a jogging stroller. Can that be considered as an alternative for a lighter weight stroller instead of using an Unbrellas stroller? If you have an umbrellas stroller what kind do you have?G
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you have the Uppa Baby Vista

• Options
    I have the UBV, a Maclaren Volo stroller (umbrella that we use for short trips, etc.). H also bought a totally unnecessary (IMO) Graco Alano for travel. So we have three strollers for one baby. We almost exclusively use the UBV (for long walks, mall trips, etc.) and the umbrella for short trips if we're making multiple stops. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We have the UVB, the bob, and registered for the trend snap n go. I don't know if I'm going to find out I did it all wrong, but that is what we have:)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the UBV and the baby jogger city mini.  Although, despite the name, it's not actually a jogging stroller.
    BFP#1 2/4/11 m/c 3/4/11
    ?BFP#2 6/3/11 EDD 2/14/11?

• Options
    We are getting an UBV and an Bob Ironman.  I run a lot and based on the reviews and talking to other runners the Ironman is the best one for doing any kind of distance.  Eventually we will get an umbrella stroller too. 

• Options
    We have the Vista as well as Uppababy G-Lite umbrella stroller for shorter trips or traveling.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"