May 2012 Moms
Options

My Baby Shower Today and hubbys Diaper party tonight :)

Omg! If I didnt know before how blessed we are I definately do now! Wow, everything was just perfect for my shower, the decorations, cake, food, friends and so many wonderful gifts! After being on bed rest for 6 weeks it was great to feel normal for a day, lol. And now my hubby is enjoying his diaper party and so far he has been given alot of diapers which will definately come in handy!!! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My Baby Shower Today and hubbys Diaper party tonight :)

• Options
    I've never heard of a diaper party. What's that and is it regional?
  • Options

Diaper party is a party where the hubbys guy friends all come by in the evening with boxes of diapers, have a few drinks, eat and chat. He ended up getting 1776 diapers last night which is a great help, oh and some of them also brought wipes! :) and of course he had a great time!!! Im not sure if it is regional, it seems to be catching on here in Texas and I know back in Canada where we are both from they do it as well.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Glad to hear the shower went well!   Mine was yesterday, and was so much fun!  Never heard of the diaper party either, but it sounds like a really good idea, and nice way for DH to kick back and relax.  

We did a diaper raffle, everyone who brought diapers/wipes got to enter and at the end of the shower we drew a name for a prize. We ended up with a nice stash to start out with, which is one less thing to buy to prep for the little one coming home. :)

Photobucket
  • Options

Sounds like you and your DH are truly loved by your friends and loved ones. I have never heard of a diaper party but it sounds like it rocks :)

• Options
    I have never heard of a diaper party either. we did the raffle at my shower and at my work shower people brought alot of diapers :) we definatly have a huge stash of diapers. and Ava is so spoiled already with what everyone got her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"