December 2010 Moms
Options

Is there a Dr. in the house?

'cause I don't know what the frig is going on with me!

About a week or so ago I had a fever, but it was gone the next day and then I was fine. Fast forward to a few days back and the same thing...broke out with a slight fever (100.2) again, but this time it is coming and going throughout the day. It's only 99-100, so no major worry, but a fever usually means an infection, no? Plus, I have no other symptoms except for the headache I had earlier. Is this paying-a-Dr.-a-visit worthy you think? I don't want to be a hypochondriac, but what's up with this? Sooo frustrating!

Thank you to all my fellow Bumpie Dr's!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Is there a Dr. in the house?

• Options

I'm not a doctor, but I play one one TV.

You could be starting to get a cold or something. If its not spiking and its going down, I wouldn't worry about some crazy infection or something. When your temp raises, your body is trying to shake something off so if you don't have any other symptoms, let it do its thing. If it continues for a few days or you get more symptoms, it would be worth a visit.

Hope you don't actually get like in bed sick and this goes away!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

You could be starting to get a cold or something. If its not spiking and its going down, I wouldn't worry about some crazy infection or something. When your temp raises, your body is trying to shake something off so if you don't have any other symptoms, let it do its thing. If it continues for a few days or you get more symptoms, it would be worth a visit.

Good enough! lol

Ok, I am soooo the hypochondriac type...I'm not gonna lie. LOL I think I may be dying. What is wrong with me? Every ailment I have, I think I'm dying. ugh! idk, maybe it's stemming from my ex just passing away recently at such a young age and feel if it can happen to him, so why not me? I know it's crazy, but you just don't know what goes on in your body. I haven't went for a regular PCP visit in years (I do go for my annual pap though), so I haven't had blood work done in that long. I probably should go get checked out...and have my head examined while I am it. lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsDe2008:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

Good enough! lol

Ok, I am soooo the hypochondriac type...I'm not gonna lie. LOL I think I may be dying. What is wrong with me? Every ailment I have, I think I'm dying. ugh! idk, maybe it's stemming from my ex just passing away recently at such a young age and feel if it can happen to him, so why not me? I know it's crazy, but you just don't know what goes on in your body. I haven't went for a regular PCP visit in years (I do go for my annual pap though), so I haven't had blood work done in that long. I probably should go get checked out...and have my head examined while I am it. lol

Hey, its better to be overly concerned than completely ignorant of your body and health, right? I recommend this book for you. Not really. ;-)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageMrsDe2008:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

Good enough! lol

Hey, its better to be overly concerned than completely ignorant of your body and health, right? I recommend this book for you. Not really. ;-)

I already have it! LOL jk

• Options

Malaria?.... JK. I got nothing. I read a romance novel once, though, where the dude got sick every few days and he had malaria. So take that for what it's worth!

:-P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"