Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~* Saturday Night Roll Call *~

I know the board can be slow on weekends, but yeesh! Where is everyone, and what are you up to? Come out of hiding...even all of you dirty lurkers!

Tonight is the LAST night of DH's musical...thank goodness. I'm getting ready to start cleaning the house. At 9:00 at night. It's all good :)

What are you up to?

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
11.2011 | First appointment with RE
12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~* Saturday Night Roll Call *~

• Options
    I'm here just exploring my new iPad!  We had a super busy day at the presidential library Easter celebration and Aggie baseball game with my step kiddos.  We've rented Tin Tin so I'll be on here all night!  Making chocolate chip cookies in a few minutes.  Yum!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was out and about earlier today, then home and did some laundry and light cleaning.  DH is not home.  I just realized Bridesmaids is on HBO so I'm watching that.  It's at the part where they are trying on bridesmaid dresses, and things are going to get ugly!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm doing nothing. No, seriously. There's nothing good on TV and I don't feel like reading anymore. So basically I'm just sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I wanted to lose a couple pounds this week and instead I've gained a couple Crying
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    I just got home from work and figured I'd Bump a little before bed. It's my weekend to work :(

• Options
    It gets so boring on the weekends! I'm hanging out relaxing. We're taking our four wheelers out tomorrow. I can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageacardona1010:
    I'm here just exploring my new iPad!  We had a super busy day at the presidential library Easter celebration and Aggie baseball game with my step kiddos.  We've rented Tin Tin so I'll be on here all night!  Making chocolate chip cookies in a few minutes.  Yum!!

Are you on your ipad right now?  For some reason, I can't reply to posts on my ipad.  I touch in the text window and my keyboard won't pop up.  I can type in the subject line, and even if I tab to next it skips over the text box.

• Options
    imageBrassyClarinet:

Oooh, what musical? As a music teacher I spend my fair share of time doing those too!

(I'm still trying to figure out when/if I O'd...FF has yet to give me CHs.)

With your temp spike today, as long as they stay up you'll have CHs in a few days. 

• Options
    I'm here for a bit.. my husband is at a concert and I'm enjoying a quiet night with the cats. 

I'm watching my nephew & niece today/tonight so I've got my hands full! My sis & BIL went OOT just for the day/night & I can't wait for them to be back tomorrow morning! LOL! I'm exhausted. But we have pizza for dinner & chocolate chips cookies for dessert! Yummm ;) 

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am here! Just being lazy, while I wait on my husband to get off work. I am trying to learn how to make a stop motion video. I think it would be fun to make one! Anyone know how???
  • Options

I'm here, briefly.  DH and I just got home from a date night; we went to a really nice seafood grill near the beach.  Just got DS bathed and off to bed.  Now I'm updating my photo blog, and after this I'm going to attempt to finish Catching Fire tonight (I'm like 78% through it now).  Off to see Hunger Games in the morning, yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes I'm on it now.  Hmmmm that's strange.  As soon as I hit the text box, the keyboard comes right up.

Edit:  fleursfish I meant to quote you, sorry. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am here for a bit.  Super excited because today for the first time in almost 2 years of TTC I have a so close to positive OPK that I am actually on the fence about it maybe being positive because a small portion of the line was as dark as the control line.  However most the line was just a tiny shade lighter than the control line.  I am trying not to get TOO hopeful because I have anovulatory PCOS and get patches of fertile CM all through my cycle and have only Oed once on my own 9 months ago.  DH and I plan to have sex ED for the next 5 days just in case my ovaries came out of hibernation on their own! 

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm here!  Just got home from a coffee date with a friend, getting ready to make dinner with DH ( nachos!  It's our junk food day). 
    imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options
    ::comes out of lurking::

DH is OOT this weekend so I'm at home by myself. Watching the final four game to see UK will face!

had a pretty productive day with tons of spring cleaning so I don't feel guilty. At all.

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    Sitting at home enjoying a quiet Saturday night..
    TTC #2 Since January 2012 Chemical Pregnancy September 2012Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageacardona1010:

Oh, I LOVE my iPad!  I'm so glad I decided to get one a few months ago. Im sure you will enjoy yours too. Mmmmm choc chip cookies sound so good right now! 

imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options
    DH is out of town, and I've decided to stay in tonight and work on inventory for upcoming craft shows.  This may have not been the best decision since my business is making baby clothes/accessories, and I'm currently on CD 29 (usually out of 30) and therefore and emotional wreck.  Early period cramps started right as I was knee-deep in little infant tutus, and I cried for about the fifth time today.  I'm going to work another hour or so and then watch a trashy chick flick I've been saving for such an occasion.   
    BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage

• Options
    Big day today - we had an offer on a house that was accepted tonight after a week of back and forth negotiations! My sweet SS is in bed and now it's time to do some research on home inspectors as well as find home decor inspirations.  It's going to be nice to focus on something other than TTC.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br >Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBrassyClarinet:

Oooh, what musical? As a music teacher I spend my fair share of time doing those too!

(I'm still trying to figure out when/if I O'd...FF has yet to give me CHs.)

Camelot! :) Haha! It's a LOOOONG one! (My DH is a Music Teacher, too!)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sitting on my arse watching Bones

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    I'm here. I just got home from work, ate dinner and now I'm waiting for H's hockey game to be over so we can watch Zoo Keeper. Lazy Saturday night, just how I like it.
  • Options

We just got home from supper and I'm exhausted. We're staying at our families lake house tonight and DH's invited a ton of folks to come fish and all I wanna do is go to bed early... I'm being a major loser but I'm having the period from hell and I think it's wearing on me. DHs best friend just saw me walking around aimlessly with a tampon and a pad but was nice enough not to comment.... 

Alright enough whining, going to grab a beer and go bump from the pier

• Options

Just got back from Five Guys Burgers where we had way more fun than grownups should with their new drink fountain. It's got a fancy touch screen!

I'm considering making cookies tonight while watching TV.

BFP #1 9/7/12. Loved for a month, and lost 10/11/12.
    Antijenic Drift - my blog
  • Options
    I'm sort of here... fighting some type of sickness.  I feel like crap :(  DH should be home in about an hour so pretty soon I'm going to start making that cauliflower mac&cheese someone posted the other day.
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    imageKristinfm:

imageacardona1010:

Oh, I LOVE my iPad!  I'm so glad I decided to get one a few months ago. Im sure you will enjoy yours too. Mmmmm choc chip cookies sound so good right now! 

So far I love it but DH could care less.  He doesn't see the need for it.  I didn't want one until recently.  My grade level wrote a grant to get iPads in our classrooms and I thought it'd be a great tool for my SS who's in first grade and will be retained.  It's pretty neat so far! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejujubee25:

Just got back from Five Guys Burgers where we had way more fun than grownups should with their new drink fountain. It's got a fancy touch screen!

I'm considering making cookies tonight while watching TV.

We're making chocolate chip! I found the best recipe on Pinterest! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I studied all day while DH was out with his bro.  Just watching tv now
  • Options
    imagefleursfish:

imageacardona1010:

Are you on your ipad right now?  For some reason, I can't reply to posts on my ipad.  I touch in the text window and my keyboard won't pop up.  I can type in the subject line, and even if I tab to next it skips over the text box.

I am on mine right now...the same thing was happening to me. I found out that you have to go into your settings and turn the JavaScript off and then it will work. For some things it has to be on (like for FF). It's kind of frustrating!
  • Options
    Watching tv with DH, putting together my TTC notebook, finishing a glass of wine.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageash2664:
    imagefleursfish:

imageacardona1010:

I am on mine right now...the same thing was happening to me. I found out that you have to go into your settings and turn the JavaScript off and then it will work. For some things it has to be on (like for FF). It's kind of frustrating!

Ok thanks!  I figured it was something with the settings.  I'll have to try that out!

• Options

We had a family birthday party earlier today.  I paid bills and made the grocery list for tomorrow's shopping trip.  DH and I caught up on some of our shows and had tacos for dinner. 

So. Exciting.

Anniversary

• Options
    imagefleursfish:
    imageash2664:
    imagefleursfish:

imageacardona1010:

Ok thanks!  I figured it was something with the settings.  I'll have to try that out!

No prob! :)
  • Options
    I've been relaxing ALL day! Catching up on reality TV...currently watching "Sweetie Pies" on OWN, love the show! I suppose to should start cleaning soon...lol! DH is at work, doesn't get off until midnight, so home alone!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

imagebtaylor19:
    I'm sitting on my arse watching Bones

I can't wait for Bones to come back on Monday!

I'm here, holding sleeping DS, watching CSI: NY. And eating leftover chips from Chili's.

• Options
    imagefleursfish:

imageacardona1010:

I had that problem and a Bumpie told me to go to Settings then Safari. Turn java script off.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options

I've been doing homework while H is playing the xbox at what seems like the loudest volume ever.  I've been sick all week and just downright lazy!  We just bought the 4th season of The Big Bang Theory so we might start that tonight.

• Options

I'm relaxing after cleaning the house. My in-laws are visiting tomorrow and I have about 10 minutes till I have to leave to pick-up H from work. 

Stinks being a one car household 'cause I'd really like to be drinking a big glass of wine right now!  

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."- Aristotle

image TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Ultimate Holiday Gift Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Not much going on here tonight. Trying to ignore our loud @ss neighbors.... Can't wait to have our own home. Going out tomorrow night with some friends so that should be fun! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

• Options
    We just had some yummy margaritas with dinner and I am stuffed! We will probably watch a movie in a little while, and of course get it on tonight since I got my first +OPK ;) Happy Saturday ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"