June 2012 Moms

Whats your favorite Easter candy?

I love spring and easter candy... My favorite is chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies, brach's jelly beans, and bunny money coins. My least favorite cadbury eggs, and PEEPS...Easter candy brings back so many childhood memories! Baby is so active when I eat candy. The sugar livens him up!  Whats your favorite and least favorite easter treats?

Re: Whats your favorite Easter candy?

• Oooh - reese's peanut butter eggs, jelly beans (with no lemon or lime - so orchard flavors) and marshmallow eggs. Yum
  • I love Cadbury Mini Eggs, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, and Rainblo bubble gum eggs.  I've never liked Peeps for some reason.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Cadbury eggs are my favorite!!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mini Eggs. I won't admit to the amount of em I have eaten since Easter candy has been shelved at the stores. They are not only my favorite Easter candy but favorite candy ever.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cadbury Creme Eggs, I'm obsessed.  I also love Reese's peanut butter eggs... I think they're better than the regular cups. 

::Happily married since 2008:: Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like the original Cadbury eggs and Robin Eggs by whoppers.
  • I love chocolate covered coconut eggs and Robin eggs. I hate peeps! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Reese's pb eggs!!!! They're like crack to me, lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I LOVE Russel Stovers solid milk chocolate bunnies. I also really like the Sweetarts Bunnies and Chicks.

I dont like jelly beans or Cadberry eggs. But I do like the old  Cadberry egg commercial that they still show with all the animals trying to be the Cadberry bunny. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cadbury Eggs: Chocolate and Creme, and the Reese Eggs. I am actually induling in some Chocolate Cadbuy Eggs as i am typing this. lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Favorite is Starburst Jelly Beans with Robin's Eggs, Peeps, and chocolate marshmallow bunnies all in 2nd.  Least favorite are the black jelly beans.

This year all of them have to be my least favorite though because I just got my GD diagnosis yesterday and can't eat like any of it!  I looked today at all the packages in the store and basically I'm screwed out of Easter candy....  Sad

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hands down...Cadbury caramel eggs.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cadbury cream eggs and Reese's peanut butter eggs. Yum!!
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Cadbury cream eggs and Cadbury mini eggs!! Yumm!!!
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

• imageHeartcease:
    I love Cadbury Mini Eggs, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, and Rainblo bubble gum eggs.  I've never liked Peeps for some reason.

This. Exactly.

• BRBR member

imageKrazyKat35:
    Cadbury Eggs: Chocolate and Creme, and the Reese Eggs. I am actually induling in some Chocolate Cadbuy Eggs as i am typing this. lol.

These are my two favorites!  I do not like peeps or jelly beans (I know I'm weird).

• imagelilredj:
    Cadbury eggs are my favorite!!

Same here!! Anything Cadbury!  

• SweetTarts.  Oh man.  I was living off of SweetTart Hearts as my midnight snack, and then DH went out and got me the bunnies, chicks, and eggs.  He bought me a second pack yesterday, LOL!   The baby looooooves the sugar.

• Cadbury Mini Eggs, Peeps, and marshmallow chocolate eggs Yummy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • krb03krb03 member
    My favorite are Cadbury Mini Eggs-addicting! I love Reese's eggs too though.
    imageimage
  • Cadbury Mini Eggs are my #1 favorite!  Reeses PB eggs are a close second! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"