Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

constipation

LO is mostly BF'd but due to supply issues he gets about 4-8oz a day of formula usually in the evening. Never had any issues with constipation until we started formula. I have been using Gentlease because he is a gassy baby but maybe this formula is causing the constipation? Anyone else use Gentlease and have same issue and switch to something else that helped? TIA! 
Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: constipation

• Options
    Gentlease made my LO constipated, too.  I also didn't like it because the first ingredient is corn syrup solids and that freaked me out!  I now use the regular Enfamil-yellow container, with Mommy's Bliss gripe water added to each bottle.  It works great for my DS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We had a similar issue and use Similac Isomil. We no longer need gas drops as the formula corrected the issue.
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jat11jat11 member
    had the same prob with that formula. i felt so bad, he was screaming in pain...we quickly made no more bottles w/ it. trying a new one now...hope it works better for his belly
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"