2nd Trimester
Options

So...Pregnancy has apparently set in.

So I'm a lurker... But today, I was frustrated, so I decided it was worth it to get out the real computer and type something up... Now I appreciate the "vent" posts, because I know we all have those days. How could we not. But up until this past week, I've not really felt pregnant. Sure I have my days where I'm sore and more tired than others, but all in all, I've felt great. But today it's little things. Like the lady at the store greeting me with a "Woooo when are you due?!" My response: "Not for many months." Ugh. Hisssss. I'm not that big... I don't think. Or at least I didn't think. And then, my rings don't fit. My latest discovery. I was really hoping to avoid taking them off, but it looks like my choice has been made for me. Bah Humbug. Baby Girl, however, is having a great day! Shes wiggling and moving and shaking all over, something I've been waiting for for what seems like forever (anterior placenta and FTM)I can just imagine her in there laughing at my bad day. Oh well. I guess if I get her out the deal...Then it was well worth it. Pregnancy Ticker

Re: So...Pregnancy has apparently set in.

• Options
    I'm sorry you are having a bad day. Just try to remember everyting we go through is soo worth it in the end!! I hope your day gets better! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options

Oh let me tell you....

I cannot believe some of the things that people say to pregnant women.  My coworkers constantly tell me that I must be having twins or a huge baby->which to me, as someone recovered from an eating disorder, all I hear is that I'm huge and gaining a ridiculous amount of weight (which logically I know I havent)

I have also not been a huge fan of pregnancy.  Which I don't think is wrong, it just isn't something that everyone enjoys.  Not that I am not incredibly grateful...but I was also told by coworkers that I wasn't thinking of people struggling with infertility and should be enjoying every minute of this.

You're pregnant! You get to complain about anything and everything you want for 9 months. ;-)  Screw everyone else. 

imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Many co-workers have taken to calling me "mama". I'm sorry but I'm not your mama. 
    8/27/10 MC at 14 wks ~ 5/22/11 David was Stillborn at 23 wks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Every time I see one coworker from a different office, she proceeds to tell me how I just have that body type, where I carry wide. I was literally 125 lbs, 5'6'' and 23 years old when I got pregnant. I wore size 2/4 jeans and dresses and have only gained about 12 lbs so far. How am I wide? NO ONE else tells me this no one. Except the one b**ch I see 1x week.

sigh

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"