October 2011 Moms

New Here!

Hi Everyone!! I'm new to the board and wanted to introduce myself!  I have a beautiful fur baby named Khloe who was born in October.  I love her so, so, SO much!! She's a great dog-except for when she takes a big crap on my bed, of course.  Or when she like, has to go out at 6 a.m. when I'm hungover as shiiiiizzz and simply can't get out of bed.  God, it's effing annoying when that happens.  But yeah, most of the time I just love her to pieces!

Anyways, I'm not really interested in having any real kids.  That would mean I would have to get fat, and well, let's just say I don't do fat very well.  But I TOTALLY love other peoples' kids.  Except when they cry or have a dirty diaper or something. God that's effing annoying/gross.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Photobucket Photobucket

Re: New Here!

• Hey WhiteGirl! I'm totally with you, I like babies but apparently you're not supposed to drink alcohol or consume booger sugar when your preggers which is totally whack. I can totally sympathize with your pet situation like, my assistant is so totally loud when she (he? I can't remember what my assistant looks like) takes my doggie to go pee pee. Ugh. It is so hard to be me!!
    lilo
  • I have a friend who had a baby and she got so fat she couldn't fit into her cheerleading uniform.  It really sucked and she was no fun for a long time.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like white girls, dayum any color girl would do. Especially green girls named Mary Jane.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"