Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

good day turned bad :(

This turned into a horrible day ...

First of all- i have my own business so i wasn't able to take off any time once i found out about the MC... which was really difficult. So I decided to take today off since I work 6 days and i need some me time. I had to email a proposal to a client this morning so at 10am i turned on my computer to email and it wasn't working. I literally spent my whole day fixing it. I was supposed to get a mani,pedi and lunch with my friend. FAIL. It is now finally working.

Then DH just called me and in conversation he just casually mentioned that his cousin (18 years old) got knocked up by some guy...AND she's not sure who he is. She's 3 months along... SLAP in the face. I mean i would have found out eventually but obviously it's a sensitive subject and a bad time- i got annoyed and said "wow that's nice how people get to have babies when they don't even want one- i have to go" i cut him off and so now after feeling like i was doing so much better today. I'm crying again over my baby and over my computer. 

Thanks for letting me vent :/  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: good day turned bad :(

• Options
    imageDC2London:

I agree, that definitely qualifies as a crappy day.  I'm really sorry for your loss, and for your bad day.  Can you still get the mani/pedi?  Or maybe dinner and drinks with your friend?

Heck, it's almost 5:00, go open some wine and try to relax.  You deserve to lie about in your pajamas, drink wine, watch movies, and let your H wait on you hand and food (he should be a little more sensitive with conversation right now).  

Just showered (finally) and am laying around for now until DH gets home. He just called me and apologized  for telling me that- i don't think he realized until he heard my reaction. Wine will be a part of tonight without a doubt!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"