September 2012 Moms

Anybody doing anything fun with your kids today?

DH and I are trying to figure out something fun to do with DS today, but it's pretty cold and dreary outside, so doing something outside isn't possible today.  Any ideas/suggestions?  TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anybody doing anything fun with your kids today?

• We just got back from the airfield near out house.  Sorry...but its gorgeous here!  We saw about 20 planes take off and land.  DS loves it.

Maybe make some homemade bath tub paint and let them go to town?  I think the recipes are online. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We took DD to the mall with an indoor play area this morning. DH watched DD play and I got 45 minutes to shop all by myself! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    imageJennifer Ruth:

We just got back from the airfield near out house.  Sorry...but its gorgeous here!  We saw about 20 planes take off and land.  DS loves it.

We went to our local airport today too. We watched some planes but we went for the Red Bull paper airplane contest. DH lost to little girls, lol. Anyway, DS had fun flying the paper airplanes.

OP, you can fold a bunch of airplanes and have a contest for furthest, longest in the air, and then build some forts and toss the planes back and forth at each other.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• We went to a big Indoor Easter egg hunt this morning... It was a bit of an overload for DS, just woke up from a nap... Thinking about taking out a reserved toy from Christmas/bday since its a chilly rainy afternoon

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The plan was to take her to a local farm to see the baby chicks..but with the rain here in NJ today..we didnt go and went to Panera Bread for lunch and the apple store to update our phones..
  • We took DS for his 18 month pictures today...I don't know how "fun" that is haha.  It's cold and dreary here too...so we're just staying inside and reading lots of books.
  • It's raining here today so not much outside. So MH is setting up a fort using sofa cushions and blankets and we're going to bunk down with the kids and watch Cars.
  • we're in the car ALL day driving back from visiting my mom in fla ! TG DD and our doggie are great in the car :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Chilly here, too (oh - I see we're both in WI!)  Our local movie theatre put on an Easter event/carnival type thing this morning so I took the kids there.  They had a blast and I got a good 2 1/2 hour nap out of both of them, so mission accomplished.

Maybe make cloud dough?  My kids loved that stuff.  Google, Pinterest, or I put the info on my blog as well. 

Good thing tomorrow looks gorgeous, though!  I think it's supposed to be near 70 here in the northwoods.  Yes

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's rainy and yucky here too.  We went to an egg hunt this morning and colored eggs this afternoon.

• Thanks ladies!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemlf625:

Chilly here, too (oh - I see we're both in WI!)  Our local movie theatre put on an Easter event/carnival type thing this morning so I took the kids there.  They had a blast and I got a good 2 1/2 hour nap out of both of them, so mission accomplished.

Maybe make cloud dough?  My kids loved that stuff.  Google, Pinterest, or I put the info on my blog as well. 

Good thing tomorrow looks gorgeous, though!  I think it's supposed to be near 70 here in the northwoods.  Yes

If you don't mind sharing, where are you in Wisconsin?  What local movie theater had an Easter event?  Sounds like fun...too bad we missed it!

• imageanitalynn:

If fun = nap and kids = my pregnant belly, then yes!

Seriously. I am in a horrible mood today. I want to strangle MH for no particular reason.  

haha sounds just like my day. I'm incredibly lazy, but my SO wants us to start organizing the entire house on his only day off....ahhh! I think I like it much better when he usually just wants to lay on the couch to play video games :)

Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"