November 2012 Moms

First food aversion is...

... dill pickle flavored potato chips. My lunch is ruined.

Re: First food aversion is...

• Mine was steak :/ MH was grilling them the other night and the smell made me so sick I had to spend the rest of the afternoon/night in bed. And in the bathroom. Ugh. 
    BFP: 3/28/2010 Beta #1-120, Beta #2-590 EDD: 12/7/2011 HB: 109 BPM on 4/15 HB: 167 BPM on 5/13! 7/18 IT'S A BOY!
    "For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me the petition which I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5
  • That actually sounds really good to me right now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelaurenbrooke_09:
    Mine was steak :/ MH was grilling them the other night and the smell made me so sick I had to spend the rest of the afternoon/night in bed. And in the bathroom. Ugh. 

Okay you win. That is way sadder than chips! 

• GHBEAGHBEA member
    All meat just thinking about it makes me ill.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageGHBEA:
    All meat just thinking about it makes me ill.

This is me too :(

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I do not like eggs for some reason. I also don't like the smell of coffee brewing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine is carrots. The thought of them makes me gag.
    Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • Aww, anything pickly is still good to me... but I ate a chicken sandwich today and I thought I was going to lose my lunch.  Just the thought of trying to eat chicken again makes me want to gag.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I just gagged through this entire thread!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCCLoar:
    I just gagged through this entire thread!

blurghh me too

• meats havent bothered me thank god, but saucy foods have and peppers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • I agree with lauren on the steaks.. man i want a steak so bad but when theyre around..gagging comes in. also i have noticed bananas, and oatmeal and sometimes pizza :-(

I married my Knight in Shining Armor 8-14-2010!! Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker ~~Our Furbabies~ Sissy and Tank~~ <a href="http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/lluuvvbugg/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"