May 2012 Moms
Options

Good practice... :/ totally TMI.

Ugh. I travelled last weekend, and I usually don't get motion sick in an airplane, but apparently this pg has made me so. I had to take Zofran until the doc OK'd dramamine. Unfortunately, it plugged me up like a wine bottle.. Ugh. I was determined to not take a softener, so I emerged from the restroom dripping with sweat, feeling like I just gave birth. Oh, and I only got a little relief, problem not completely resolved yet. I guess it's off to the drugstore for me. 

At least I know what it will be like in a few weeks!

For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good practice... :/ totally TMI.

• Options
    Go with the stool softeners!  It's not worth the pain and discomfort.  I've had to take them the majority of my pregnancy because of the extra iron I have to take.  They do help, but take awhile to work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

:( I'm sorry. That happened to me when I had my tooth pulled Vicodin side effect. I found relief with oranges and water. Prunes also work. It only takes 3-5 to get things moving FAST.

At least with labor you kind of get a huge adrenaline rush when you deliver! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You totally have my sympathy. I've never gone through labor, but I swear it has to be easier to birth a child than to pass some of the bowel movements I've had during pregnancy! It's not fun to be backed up on top of all the other pregnancy miseries.

• Options
    I habe taken zofran...2 times. The first...I lost my mind, and.took a whole pill (directions were for a half)...i didnt poop for 4 days...I usually go every.day no trouble...second time I took half a pill...did the same thing...now I just take phenergan...I thought I was dying!
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Get the softeners your going to want them after birth anyways. There is no reason to give yourself hemorrhoids now that will just be worse after birth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"