September 2012 Moms
Options

Eating all my kid's Easter egg candy & don't feel bad

We went to an Easter egg hunt this morning. Well, all the eggs were filled with gummy, chewy stuff or choking hazard candy. What's a good mother to do? Eat it, of course. LO brought home at least 25 eggs because there were really only 4 or 5 other kids, who each probably had over 50 or 100. So today I'm spending his nap time eating all of his organic bunny fruit snacks & jelly beans. I really can't wait for Halloween now!
DS1- Jan 2011
DS2- Sept 2012
M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!

Re: Eating all my kid's Easter egg candy & don't feel bad

• Options
    My DD is allergic to peanuts, so I always go through any candy she gets and take out the contaminated stuff.  Then, of course, it's up to me to eat it because she can't.  The sacrifices we make for our kids.  Wink
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagePrncesWife:
    My DD is allergic to peanuts, so I always go through any candy she gets and take out the contaminated stuff.  Then, of course, it's up to me to eat it because she can't.  The sacrifices we make for our kids.  Wink

Haha that's great. I might just have to lie & tell DS he's allergic to chocolate for a few years.

DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I keep buying cad berry eggs "for DD". 

But, let's face it. She doesn't even have teeth yet. I'll eat them and she nurses, so it's kind of like I'm buying the eggs for her. :) 

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    imagedamabo80:

I keep buying cad berry eggs "for DD". 

But, let's face it. She doesn't even have teeth yet. I'll eat them and she nurses, so it's kind of like I'm buying the eggs for her. :) 

That's a great way of looking at it!  I'll need to use that thought process come september ;)

Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"