December 2012 Moms

Waiting sucks

I know most OBs won't see you till your 8 weeks or close to it.  I find waiting for this appt long and I'm antsy.  I am going off my lmp or what I think it was.  My periods have been anything from consistant. I guess I just want a Dr to tell me yes we think your edd is what i am guesstimating it to be, that everything is where it's supposed to, and it all looks good.  I still have 2 weeks to wait.  I guess I am just venting but this sucks. (yes I know..cry me a river!)
BabyFruit Ticker Find your aim in life before you run out of ammunition. - anon http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/Nanner777/?action=view&current=baby.jpg

Re: Waiting sucks

• I hear ya! My first appt isn't until 4/30!! We were going to wait until my first appt to tell our families but I don't know if I can keep it in that long!!
  • I am in the same boat. I really really want to let the family in on what's cooking but DH wants to make sure all is well before we declare it to our families.  Plus, they all have big mouths and don't want it to circulate yet.   Gosh, 4/30 seems like forever away and I have to wait till the 13th yet I'm complaining :)  
    BabyFruit Ticker Find your aim in life before you run out of ammunition. - anon http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/Nanner777/?action=view&current=baby.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • When I told H thats when they scheduled my appt for he was like "WHAT!!!" I don't think he's going to be able to keep it in that long but we'll see. I have a feeling some people at work might find out, but given the fact that I don't work with people I socialize with it shouldn't be a problem, as long as I remind them not to say anything on facebook! My bff does know and H is planning to tell his bff, just to have someone to share the news with, but thats it. My MIL was over just the other day and I felt horrible for not telling her, but I do want to wait. It's still so early and ya never know what could go wrong, not that I want to thing negativley but I just keep thinking of how much worse it will be to tell people we are just to have to tell them we aren't.
  • I hear you!  I'm on pins and needles until I can get in for my first appointment.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I have an "orientation" April 13th and then they'll make my appointment from there. The wait might just kill me. I am not a patient person, erg. Although my friends seem to be more impatient about this than I am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

• Same here I don't have my 1st appt till May 3rd! I will about 9wks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am right there with ya!
  • Ugh... Totally feel the same way! April 26 for me and want to hold off telling also. Its the pits. 

At least we can all suffer together. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I definitely hear ya! I had a m/c last month, so I am especially antsy. I had bloodwork done yesterday and hope to hear good news tomorrow, then we will schedule our appointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"