1st Trimester
Options

Repost: BFP to BFN and positive OPK's?

Repost from TTGP-

Hi all, I have posted on here a couple of times, but mainly lurk. I need some advice and hope you can provide a little insight. H and I are trying for number 2. I am about 13 dpo (possibly 12). On Tuesday early morning had two spots of blood on my underwear when I woke...of course I was like FX! So on Thursday, I took a Dollar Tree and got a faint BFP, I was ecstatic of course. Then took a CB, and a plus showed up right away. Came right up, was faint, but very blue and very there. Then took one later that night, BFN, yesterday morning VERYYYY faint BFP w/ FRE. So I went to my OB, and had some blood drawn, and I was supposed to get results yesterday, but everytime I called it was still 'pending'. So for the heck of it I took three ovulation wondfo's (I know I have to put the stick DOWN and move on here!) but, the second lines were darker than I have ever seen them. Maybe one shade lighter than the control line. What does that mean. I also took a digi this morning (can't waste thar FMU) and was a big BFN. Anyway, any insight? I mean I know I'll find out later, and hope it wasn't a CM, but they should be getting darker, not lighter. My OB says the HCG doubles every three days and not to worry, etc, but kinda hard not to let it consume you. I am honestly just ready for AF to show so I can move on and just try again. I expect AF tommorrow, why do you think I my LH is elevated? TIA sooo much!

Here is a pic, I just think its odd that I may be close to Oing w/ AF on way...

https://i42.tinypic.com/mwytyq.jpg

Update- I just used the bathroom (tmi alert)  and when I wiped it was mucus like with dark brown blood so maybe AF is on her way. Really just wish she come and playing these games...aghhhh! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Repost: BFP to BFN and positive OPK's?

• Options

The best time to test is with FMU so the test you took at night is not a surprise it came up negative. Digis are also less sensitive so that could be why that is showing negative as well.

I know the wait is driving you crazy, so I would take a test ONLY with FMU tomorrow to see whats going on while you wait for a call back from the doctor. If anything it could be a chemical pregnancy. FX for you though!

• Options

I had a similar experience. I got a VERY faint BFP in the morning at 13 DPO, a negative that night, then another positive the next morning when I tested again with FMU. I too used OPK and they came up positive. I think OPK can turn positive when you're pregnant, at least I think that's what I read.

Good luck to you. Fingers crossed you're pregnant.

DS #1 Born: 11/29/12

LO #2 EDD: 10/20/14 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLadylec:

The best time to test is with FMU so the test you took at night is not a surprise it came up negative. Digis are also less sensitive so that could be why that is showing negative as well.

I know the wait is driving you crazy, so I would take a test ONLY with FMU tomorrow to see whats going on while you wait for a call back from the doctor. If anything it could be a chemical pregnancy. FX for you though!

This.

• Options
    Looks like AF is here:( Well at least I know. Still interested in blood results (I called and they're in, but they wouldn't give to me w/out technician. So I'm waiting for a call back from the Office Manager. I guess if it was a CM, they would have it positive with a low HCG. I really hope its negative though. Hopefully, I'll be back soon though! H & H 9 months to all!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get another BFP soon. Keep us update on what the technician says to you.

DS #1 Born: 11/29/12

LO #2 EDD: 10/20/14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"