Multiples

Molars...Help

Any advice for the 1 year molars? Both babies gums are so swollen, they randomly sob, llcompletely ose their minds when DH or I leave the room, always want to be held, etc. I've tried everything but nothing seems to give them any relief.  They were cranky with other teeth, but nothing like this.  I also wonder if any of it could be separation anxiety, but it only started when the gums started to swell.  Any tips? How long did it take for your LO's molars to come in? Did they go back to happy babies after? :) Thanks!

(No ear infections or illness either, we've been to the pediatrician)

imageimage

Re: Molars...Help

• With DS1 we did a lot of children's tylenol and baby orajel, and still, it was about a month of hell.... the molars just take forever to come in, and they hurt so bad =(

Also, have you tried popsicles? We just do those stick ones that you throw in the freezer, and the cold might help sooth them. Hang in there, it's rough, but you'll get through it....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Have you tried letting them chew on a cold wet wash cloth, I know kind of a mess but the cold and roughness of the cloth seems to help. We didn't even know our DD was getting molars she didn't change her mood at all, until one of them gave her an ear infection ugh...Good luck and hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with ya! I could've writtent this post!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • freeze a toothbrush!!  It woked miracles on dds molars!
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"