Pregnant after a Loss
Options

sick & tired of stressing

Hi all, I posted the other day after getting results from 1st u/s. according to LMP I should have been 6w2d at time of u/s. We only saw gestational and yolk sacs measuring 5w2d. Of course the tech and later the dr were fine w what they saw and said it's too early to say if "measuring a week behind" is problematic. my follow up u/s is next wed. This is my 3rd preg, 2 prev losses. I hate the not knowing. What makes it worse, I actually "feel" pregnant. battling morning/all day sickness, crazy sore breasts, cramps. I wish I could say that makes me feel better but I also know that hormones still continue to go up for awhile in the event of a mc, possibly causing symptoms. I don'tt mind feeling this way if it's for a viable pregnancy, of course! Thanks for letting me rant and really, I'm not hopeless all day every day, I just tend to turn here when I am :) 

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: sick & tired of stressing

• Options
    I am sorry! This limbo and waiting is the worst!! Hopefully your next appt brings nothing but relief. When I had my first ultrasound, the tech told me that most machines have a +/- 3-4 days variation. So technically even though the machine measured you at 5w2d your little bean could really actually be 5w6d at that time, if that makes sense. Try not to stress. If your doctor wasnt concernened, try to hold on to that to give you reassurance. 
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Options
    It is really hard to not stress.  I had the same thing happen to me 2 weeks ago and my second u/s showed the baby was growing.  Good luck.  I hope you get good news on Wednesday!
    BFP#1 6/16/09-Cycle #11 Missed m/c at 10 weeks, D&C BFP #2 10/22 @6 weeks discovered bicornuate uterus and twins Lost Baby B @ 12 weeks. Our baby boy arrived 6/6/10! AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BFP #3:3/2/12 Crossing fingers for a healthy baby! Saw heartbeat on 3/23 128 bpm It's a BOY! Dealing with IUGR. Preeclampsia/HELLP Syndrome born 10/2 at almost 34 weeks. Please grow little E! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    both of you, thanks! and Macy, you only saw the 2 sacs and then baby next time? 

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I just saw one sac the first time and then after waiting a week there was a little heart beat on the second u/s.  They told me that everything looked good on the second u/s.  I'm still nervous because I think my dates are behind when I ovulated but I'm going with it and trying to think good thoughts.  Good luck!
    BFP#1 6/16/09-Cycle #11 Missed m/c at 10 weeks, D&C BFP #2 10/22 @6 weeks discovered bicornuate uterus and twins Lost Baby B @ 12 weeks. Our baby boy arrived 6/6/10! AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BFP #3:3/2/12 Crossing fingers for a healthy baby! Saw heartbeat on 3/23 128 bpm It's a BOY! Dealing with IUGR. Preeclampsia/HELLP Syndrome born 10/2 at almost 34 weeks. Please grow little E! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I can totally relate! I suffered two second trimester losses and I am in the second trimester now with twins .. I have some days where I am just terrified all day. I will actually get so afraid I will have a panic attack  =(   Always hurts to not know. I'm so tired of being worried and scared.

Your not alone ..  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"