March 2012 Moms
Options

Are you wearing your baby?

Yes or not yet? I'm reading how beneficial it is, what type of carrier are you usin? I'm too chicken to use the moby. I have a beco butterfly that I haven't used yet. Thanks! 

Re: Are you wearing your baby?

• Options
    I have not yet... I have a Baby K'Tan for me and DH has the Bjorn... I may fall into the "too chicken" category .. Not sure why though... I have the sling out to try tomorrow. We shall see how it goes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use a moby wrap to carry him around the house when he is being fussy and I want to get stuff done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes!  I use the moby.. Newborn hug hold is my favorite. DD loves it and sodo I b/c I can be hands free, shop without worrying about carrying the carpet/people touching her, and till spend time with DD#1.  It takes a little practice but ir's well worth it... Don'tbe scared of it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagekiarstin:
    I use a moby wrap to carry him around the house when he is being fussy and I want to get stuff done.

This! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a moby that I have not tried yet but I have used the Bjorn both around the house and on walks and love it, as does DS.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    I have a ring sling that I use at home that my little man loves and I have a Beco Gemini that we use out on walks which he also loves.  So nice to be able to hold him and still use my hands to cook dinner and get things done!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD loves the Ergo with newborn insert. I have a Moby but just can't seem to get the hang of it.
  • Options
    I've worn DS in the Moby a couple times so far, he falls right to sleep and it's pretty comfy to wear.
  • Options

the moby was way too hot for me, so we have the sakura ring sling and i LOVE it!!

• Options
    i thought the moby would be a big headache but its super easy and i LOVE IT!
  • Options

I love wearing DD!  I wore my first DD a lot too and went through many carriers.  I was addicted.  I like them all for different reasons and during different stages.  Right now I love using the Moby and the Ergo with the infant insert.  It's great for this itty bitty stage. I really liked my Peanut Shell sling around 4-7 months too.  I also used a mei tei wrap which was easy to throw in the diaper bag.  I absolutely loved using the Ergo in a back carry with my toddler.

I think if I could recommend one carrier for birth on up, it would be the Ergo. Well worth the money and I'm not sure I would have bought anything else.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"