Multiples

Baby flipped at 35 weeks...

So both have been head down for a very long time, but wouldn't you guess it baby on the left flipped to breech this week. Do you think there is any hope for her flipping back? I don't know how she flipped int he first place they are both measuring almost 6 lbs each and my belly has not grown much I would think it'd be kinda crowded in there. Anyone have any positive stories of flipping back this late in the game? I'm fine with a c section if it needs to happen would just rather not have the recovery from one with 2 babies and a toddler but whatever is neccessary :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby flipped at 35 weeks...

• it can happen!   my breech baby flipped at 37+ weeks and fell out a few days later!
  • my bigger presenting baby was head dowm the day before i delivered.  next day after my water broke, the smaller baby moved into position and was breech.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup. My baby B flipped back and forth right up until the end (37w6d).
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • it can definitely happen. Baby B flipped to breech around 34 weeks for me then flipped back at 36 weeks. anything can happen - even up to the time you have to deliver. ask for a u/s beforehand just to confirm if the baby hasn't flipped back yet!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • one of mine flipped twice yesterday during a fluid check ultrasound, i'm just over 35 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"