July 2012 Moms

Yay, shower date is set and favors are ordered!

My shower date is officially set for May 6th! It's a bit earlier than we were initially thinking but it's the only date that works for everyone that needs to be taken into account and I'm kinda glad that's it's early since it will give me more time to pull things together and buy anything else we need.

I asked the hostesses if I could bring the favor as a thank-you to all of the guests and they agreed. DH's family is Hawaiian and I ordered lilikoi (passion fruit) shortbread cookies in the shape of hearts, with half the heart dipped in dark chocolate from Hawaii. They are super yummy :) I'm going to package them super cute :)

Re: Yay, shower date is set and favors are ordered!

• Sounds like it will be alot of fun! May 6th seems like a great time to have a shower. You will be well prepared!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Those cookies sound too good! I hope you have a wonderful shower!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome! Our shower on my family's side is planned to be that day too. Have fun! The cookies sound yummy!

Married 7.12.08 | Our first blessing arrived 7.19.12 | #1's BFP Chart  
    Expecting our second little blessing 1.6.15 | #2's BFP Chart

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awesome! I like the thought behind picking your favor!

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Yay! My shower is May 6th as well!! I am so excited to have all of my family and friends together
  • My shower is that day as well! It just really seemed to work the best & I like that I have plenty of time to get things done afterwards :) Love your favor idea! Enjoy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"