Babies on the Brain
Options

I Have A Problem

Our baby is only 7 weeks old... Born via c section... And i am freaking dying for #2 already. I know you're supposed to hold off getting ku after a section, ideally for a year... But oh God does that suck. If i had my way we would be ttc already. Is anyone else holding off but desperate? Whats holding you back?
3 losses, lpd, and a rainbow (02/2012)

Re: I Have A Problem

• Options
    um...how about some time just getting to know the kid you've got?

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

Seriously?

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Actually, it sounds like you don't have a problem. You must have a perfect baby... so far. No way at 7 weeks, even with my easiest newborn, would I have been desiring another. lol
  • Options
    imageDC2London:
    Don't worry, once that four-month-wakeful hits, you will be cured of your baby fever.
    I really hope you're right. We had such a hard time getting our little guys here (3 losses, lpd, was a month away from seeking out an re when we got our bfp), and he is just the most amazing little person(sleeps through the night already, never fusses, is always all smiles unless he is hungry or dirty). Having him around solidified the fact in my mind that i want a big family. Dh and BIL are only 13months apart and have always been close, i want that for my kids, and knowing we had a hard time conceiving, i want to jump back in the ring.
    3 losses, lpd, and a rainbow (02/2012)
  • Options

imageCanadianMomma:
    imageDC2London:
    Don't worry, once that four-month-wakeful hits, you will be cured of your baby fever.
    I really hope you're right. We had such a hard time getting our little guys here (3 losses, lpd, was a month away from seeking out an re when we got our bfp), and he is just the most amazing little person(sleeps through the night already, never fusses, is always all smiles unless he is hungry or dirty). Having him around solidified the fact in my mind that i want a big family. Dh and BIL are only 13months apart and have always been close, i want that for my kids, and knowing we had a hard time conceiving, i want to jump back in the ring.

I don't mean to be *that* mom... but just because he sttn right now, doesn't mean he will be forever.... all I'm saying is sleep while you have the chance. You still have growth spurts, 4 mo wakeful, 6 mo growth spurt, etc etc etc. 

Sorry for your losses.

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

I don't see what the big deal about wanting another one is. I have an 11 week old and I've been day dreaming about being pregnant again since he was like 4 weeks old. It's probably just the hormones making me want another so soon but I did have a fairly easy pregnancy and other than normal baby difficulties DS has been a wonderful baby.

OP, we'll be waiting at least a year to TTC again but it's not unheard of to start TTC before that. I do want to get a little more used to having a baby around and hit some of the big milestones (crawling, teething, walking, etc.) before I decide if I can handle having 2 so young. 

ETA: I've also been telling myself that I lucked out with the first one and no way will number 2 be as easy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"