Babies: 3 - 6 Months

5.5 month old & sleep

I am no sure what DS deal is. He gets into a groove of only waking twice to eat (EBF) at night..but then gets in these other grooves of waking multiple times. Last night and the night before he was up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours! Any tips for me?? Should I add oatmeal before bed? My DS 1 spoiled me and was/is such a great sleeper...any tips or advice would be great!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 5.5 month old & sleep

• i have no answers but in the same boat. For my son I think it is his teeth and how bad the teething is at night. curious what other posters say! GL :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DS is 5 1/2 months, too, and is doing the same thing.  He was actually down to one feeding per night for awhile.  For the past week or so, he has been all over the place!  Last night, he was up about every two hours and I tried to feed him 3 times, but he only took 1-3 oz each time.  He would wake up fussing and sometimes fall back to sleep.  Could it be teething?  I don't see or feel anything on his gums.

As for the oatmeal, my LO gets rice or oatmeal in every bottle for reflux and it has absolutely no effect on his sleep.  I wish it worked miracles, but unfortunately, for my LO, it does not help him to sleep any longer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"