TTC After a Loss

Uber stressed this cycle :(

I know most of you don't know me as I have been MIA forever, but I know some oldies know me...I have just been so stressed this cycle I could scream and I kinew some of you ladies would get it.  Pardon the lack of paragraphs I am on my new phone and can't figure out enter.  I have done 6 cycles with clomid where they gradually had to keep upping the dose as my ovaries slowly stopped responding.  But all of those, my lining was awesome, always over 7mm and gave me 2 pregnancies.  Since I have stopped responding to clomid, I have been on femera...now the oppisite is happening.  I am having AWESOME follicle response, good progestrone draws, but my lining is shot.  This is my 5th femera cycle and we decided to add Menopur(injects) for a few days after femera hopefully improving my lining.  Well today I went in for my monitoring u/s to find my lining at a 5 (!!!) and only 1 follie at a 12mm...last month I had 2 over 19mm!  I even decided to add Pom juice this month which I HATE and is so freaking expensive and it did nothing!!!  I have been in tears all evening.  It feels like we try to fix one problem to have 2 more fall apart.
TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!

Re: Uber stressed this cycle :(

• Allie! I was just thinking about you this afternoon and how I haven't seen you in a while. I hate that you popped up with a not so great update though Sad I hope your cycle can turn around and be salvagable. I missed you.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePetraStonegirl:

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

Allie, I am so sorry that this has been so rough on you. Are you still with an OB? It sounds like it's time to either get to an RE or get a new one. 

I am with an RE.  And I am guessing I am in a similar situation as living in Alaska...I live in the one big "town" in SD within about a 4 hour drive.  I am lucky I dont have to drive several hours to see him, and I love him to death but even if I wanted to switch, it would involve a 4 hour drive.  I just hate the fact that I personally can't do anymore then I am...I am a very impatient person, and passively waiting 3 years for a baby is wearing on me.
    TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • ct103ct103 member
    I'm so sorry for your struggles. I don't think we've ever met before, nice to meet you. I have no advice for you, just wanted to say hi and I'm sorry you're suffering.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No advice here. Just ((hugs)). That must be so frustrating. :(
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • I am so sorry that you are struggling.  I wish I had advise, but all I can offer is (((HUGS))). 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"