Pregnant after a Loss
Options

April Mommies - Update on me....

I was going to update on the check in, but it's further down, so I thought I'd make a new post as I didn't know if you girls would see it.  I had my appt at 230, and this is the first chance I've been able to get on the computer. 

So I had my appt today for our NST, and supposed to be an internal as well.  My doc has been doing these weekly, and baby's been great for all of them.  Well today....for whatever reason, he was not moving during the NST.  His heartrate stayed right at 120, and he wasn't bopping around like he normally does.  This went on for like 30min.  They kept coming back to check on me, so I knew they were a little nervous.  They then had me drink some pepsi to see if that would perk him up.  Waited about 5min and he still wasn't picking up.  So, they decided to do a biophysical u/s in which he had to do so many movements and breathing per 30min.  As soon as she started doing the u/s, he perked right up, and was wiggling all over the place.  He passed that test, and then they hooked me back up to the NST.  He passed that NST with flying colors.  Doc seemed satisfied that he was okay, and sent me on my way.  We are SOOOOO close (Tuesday induction).  I just wish that Tuesday would hurry up and get here so I can hold my precious baby in my arms.  Both hubby and I are trying to stay positive, but are obviously worried about our lil babe. 

I appreciate all you girls thinking of me in the upcoming week!  Hopefully, I'll be able to check in next Friday with a photo of my LO!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: April Mommies - Update on me....

• Options
    Thanks for the update!  Shame on that little for guy making you and everyone else so nervous today!  You better tell him who's boss when he arrives on Tuesday!  ;)
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    I'm glad he perked up! Tuesday will be here before you know it! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the update.  My heart started sinking when I read that he wasn't moving on the NST.  So glad he passed the BPP and the next NST.  I had a BPP a few weeks ago and she would NOT move at all.  Even after me moving positions and the tech pushing on my belly to get her to move....nothing.  Had I not seen her HB on the screen I would have thought she was dead.  I went back 2 days later and she was more active.  These babies are going to give up heart attacks before they are even born. 

GL with everything!

Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
  • Options
    Thanks for the update.  I am so glad to hear that LO finally cooperated.  I hope the days fly by for you until Tuesday, Good luck!
  • Options

Ugh, LO needs to be grounded when he arrives on Tuesday for making his mommy worry like that.  I'm so glad your LO perked up and hopefully he was just having a lazy day. I hope the next 4 days fly by, but I will definitely be keeping you guys in my prayers. 

Can't wait to see a photo of your LO next Friday! 

• Options
    so glad LO decided to cooperate finally!  Serious grounding needed when LO gets here!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad he passed everything in the end. Lily gave us a similar scare a few days before she was born. Hang in there mama, only a few days to go!! 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks so much ladies.  Blake is getting a SERIOUS talking to when he arrives.  :)  I hope he was just having a lazy day.  Hubby is so worried (more than normal) and was kind of upset that they didn't just send us to get induced then.  But I trust my doc's judgement, and told him we'll just pay extra close attention and if he doesnt' seem to be moving normally, we'll call. 

LDW80 - these babies are going to give us a heartattack!  I can't imagine if he wasn't responding duing the BPP.  I'm glad your babe was ok.  It makes me feel a little better about this.  I just can't wait until I can worry about him when he's on the OUTSIDE instead of the INSIDE!!

Thanks again ladies for the support.  I know that I don't post too much, but I really do appreciate the thoughts and prayers.  We are all so close!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Phew!  Don't do that to your Mama little boy! Glad to hear he's doing alright, and I can't wait to hear from you on Tuesday- hang in there, you're SO CLOSE! Big ((HUGS)) I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"