Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

2+moms...when one is sick...

I've been feeling amazing. I've been adjusting to 2 kids pretty well & my hormones have been under control, not even baby blues. So much easier then the first time around. Now DD1 is sick with over 104 fever and I am stressed to the max.

DD2 is breastfeeding constantly and DD1 needs her mama. At one point DD2 peed on me (I'm leaving her diaper area to air out from a rash) and DD1 was puking and crying and screaming for me. Oh my, please tell me this will get better!

Samantha Isabelle Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Elle KateLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 2+moms...when one is sick...

• Options
    Oh no! :( Sorry you are going through this. DD#1 had the flu when DD#2 was about 2wks old and it sucked big time. Luckily, my mom was there to help out otherwise I'm not sure what I would have done. Do you have a friend or family member who could come help out? I know it's hard when one is BFing and the other just wants momma, but it's still nice to have some reinforcement. Don't be afraid to ask for help if it's available!
    Mom to DD#1 December '06, DD#2 Feb '09 and DS March '12
  • Options

imagesnowflakemom:
    Oh no! :( Sorry you are going through this. DD#1 had the flu when DD#2 was about 2wks old and it sucked big time. Luckily, my mom was there to help out otherwise I'm not sure what I would have done. Do you have a friend or family member who could come help out? I know it's hard when one is BFing and the other just wants momma, but it's still nice to have some reinforcement. Don't be afraid to ask for help if it's available!

My parents have been amazing...they took the baby yesterday when we were in the hospital. My mom now has a stomach virus so she's off limits! DH has been helpful but he's working on a huge project so he's running between work and helping me. I'm going to ask my dad to come help out tomorrow. For the last 2 weeks I've been pretty proud of how I've been doing! Today was a low point! 

Samantha Isabelle Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Elle KateLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"