Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Question about baby food coupons

Right now I am getting lots of formula checks and I was wondering if companies will start sending me coupons for baby food in the mail when my baby reaches that age.

Is there any good websites I should sign up on to get coupons?

TIA!

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question about baby food coupons

• I got some from Gerber when she was about 4m old.  I think 2 different times and that's it.

• I got lots of formula coupons in the mail too but I have not received any for baby food.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageluvmyducks:
    I got some from Gerber when she was about 4m old.  I think 2 different times and that's it.

I also periodically got formula checks from Gerber which eventually included baby food coupons. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've gotten a few from beechnut. They have a thing where you sign up you get a coupon for a free Stage 4 beechnut item. Obviously thats probably far out for you to need but well worth looking into it.

Beechnut.com

Also beechnut will put out printable coupons for like $1 off of cereal or $1 off 8 jars of baby food. HTH :)

image   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The only ones I've gotten have printed out at the register at the grocery store when I was buying baby food.

I love your LO's outfit in your siggy!  Hilarious!

PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Make sure to sign up for Publix Baby Club if you have a Publix around. They send great coupons every so often.
  • I've gotten Gerber ones once (for food, puffs, and yogurt). You could also check at your pediatrician's office... I got coupons for YoBaby yogurt there once.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"