June 2011 Moms

Rec your overnight diapers (disposables) for heavy wetters!

We normally cloth diaper, but LO has had a bad rash this week so we've been using disposables.  She's a heavy wetter at night and totally leaks out of her Pampers Swaddlers.  We tried Pampers Baby Dry because it says "12 hour protection" and those are a total fail!  She is soaked the next morning...

So, what overnight diapers do you use that don't leak?  I like Pampers -- is there another type of them that are really for overnight?  If not, I'll try another brand too!

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rec your overnight diapers (disposables) for heavy wetters!

• We call H the piss-a-nator! We have to use huggies overnights they have been the best. If I feel her at night when she wakes sometimes I go ahead and put another one on but they have been great for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use Pampers Extra Protection in one size up from his normal size (so he wears size 4 in those and size 3 in regular Baby Dry during the day).

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Loading the player...
  • We use the regular luvs ultra leakguards. They work great. We were getting leaks like crazy in Pampers. The Luvs puff up  like they do in the commercials, except in the front, not the back! We rarely have problems.
  • klvklv member
    Huggies overnights. Hannah is a heavy wetter too and these work great for us. 
  • yes, Pampers makes overnight diapers.  They are different from baby dry.  They come in a dark blue box.  We've been using them for a while with DD, no issues (for the most part, the other night she was moving around so much I didn't get the diaper on good and she leaked, but that was the first time).
  • imageSarahKate31:
    We use Pampers Extra Protection in one size up from his normal size (so he wears size 4 in those and size 3 in regular Baby Dry during the day).

Same here - we're in size 3 cruisers, size 4 extra protection. The Huggies overnights are the best, IMO, but they're a little more expensive here, so when D started peeing less overnight, we went back to the extra protection. 

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • We started using Earth's Best for overnights based on recommendations (they absorb a ton!!!) and now use them all the time. I highly recommend them! You can get them on Amazon for the same price as Pampers.
  • We've had good luck with Huggies Overnights. Only 1 leak in about 3 months of using them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Huggies - the Pampers overnights were useless for us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Huggies Lil Movers leaked last night :-(. We're going back to Pampers Cruisers. 

• Thanks everyone! We got some Huggies Overnites to try out tonight, so we'll see how that goes!
  • We also do the one size larger Pampers Baby Dry in the night. We've only had a couple leaks. She is a very heavy peer!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"