3rd Trimester

TMI Bleeding

Hey,

I usually just post on my BMB, but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced bleeding from internal hemorrhoids. It's been few days since I've gone, and I tried to go, didn't think I was pushing very hard but there was blood in the toilet and on the paper. I've peed three times since then and there has been nothing from the front at all. I called the doc and the nurse said it sounds like it's from straining and that I could see the doc in the A.M. if I wanted to, but wasn't overly concerned. Anybody have experience with this? I still can't go and now I'm afraid to push. :/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI Bleeding

• Yes, I've had a case of hemorrhoids for almost a full month now and at first I had some bleeding. It scared me because I've never had hemorrhoids before! But there wasn't a lot of blood or anything, just a little on the toilet paper. And I've only had it once... But they are making it hard for me to go to the bathroom too. I would talk to your doctor about it though just to make sure it is from straining and not something else. Also, you should try taking stool softeners.
  • Yes.  It sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • yes I have had it for years due to an internal hemmy. now they are not so internal anymore though :( but just about every time I went to the bathroom before I would bleed even when I wasn't feeling like I was straining or anything
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Thanks, ladies. I finally went! It was a horrible experience, but there was no more blood. So I'm pretty certain everything is fine. Little guy is still moving like crazy and I haven't had any unusual discharge or anything. I'm just a little uncomfortable from straining now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"