High-Risk Pregnancy

IUGR Update..

Well, I've been meaning to give you gals an update, but I haven't been able to get to a computer. I have made it to 33 weeks pregnant, much further then they thought I would go. Baby boy has basically fallen off the chart, he is below the first percentile in growth. His head is at about 30 weeks, and his abdomen and legs and arms are around 27 or 28 weeks. He weighs a whopping 2.75 pounds. His fluid started at 4 cms at 24 weeks, and has been going up about a cm a week since, but at my scan yesterday it dropped 4 cms. It was at 10cm and is now at 6 cms, they are saying when it hits 5 cms or under I will be having a baby within the next couple days. So it will probably be soon.. My doctors are baffled, they say it's usualy caused by Pre-E, or faulty cord flow or faulty placenta.. Everything is going great, the cord flow is great, the placenta is doing it's job, and My bp hasn't really changed since I found out I was pregnant. They are thinking it may have something to do with my crohns disease, because I have a hard time absorbing nutrients as it is..  He is stuck in the breech position, and will be having a c section when ever the time comes. Please just keep my little boy in your thoughts and prayers.
My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimageimageimageimage

Re: IUGR Update..

• T&P coming your way. I have been wondering how you've been, I hadn't seen you on here in a while. Hope your little one gets to cook as long as possible!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"