November 2011 Moms

What size diaper

is your LO in? I'm just curious... And how much do they weigh?

My DD is 12 1/2 lbs, maybe close to 13 and she's in size 1-2.  She'll be in 2's as soon as this box is out. But, we don't have any problems leaking yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What size diaper

• DD is 14.5 pounds and getting ready to move to a size 3.  I have about 60 diapers left and then we have to go up, they are turning into low rise diapers.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • DD was 14lbs, 8 oz at her 4 month appt on monday.  She is in size 2. 
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is about 16 lbs and we will be moving him to a size 3 very quickly. On a related note I had a package of Huggies Natural size 2 and I tried to put them on him last weekend and they looked like a size 1, guess I will be packing those away until next time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS is 13 lbs and is still in size 1. They fit well but I started using 2s at night because if he sleeps through the night, the diaper is heavy with pee and he peed all over himself the other night. We will probably be moving up to 2 full time pretty soon.
  • LO is 16 pounds and in a size 3.
  • DS is 17 lbs and just moved up to size 3
    DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • LO is about 22 lbs. and is wearing a size 3.
  • LO is close to or at 15 pounds and a size 3. We moved him up at 14 pounds. I had some 2s left but they were leaving red marks on his leg so I felt bad using them. I packed them up for the next baby. 

• imagevjimenez11:
    LO is about 22 lbs. and is wearing a size 3.

Enzo is getting so big!  Now I'm really self conscious.  R is only 13.15, in the 25-50%.  I'm hoping once we get his stomach/poop issues under control, he'll start to put the weight on.

We're in size 2 Pampers Swaddlers.

• DD is almost 15lbs and we are finishing this pack of size 2s before moving up to 3s.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO just had her 4 mo appt on Wed and she is 15 lbs, 25.5' long. She is still in a size 1 but we will be moving her up very soon. On our last package of size 1s.
  • imagedpeugh85:

imagevjimenez11:

Enzo is getting so big!  Now I'm really self conscious.  R is only 13.15, in the 25-50%.  I'm hoping once we get his stomach/poop issues under control, he'll start to put the weight on.

Don't feel too bad. I have a SUPER skinny mini. She was 10 lbs 8 oz at her 4 month appointment Tuesday. Her pedi says she is fine. Considering she was only 5 lbs 11 oz at birth I think we're making progress. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagedpeugh85:

imagevjimenez11:

Don't feel bad, DD is only 11.9ish lbs and in the 6%! 

And we moved up to size 2's last night.  Too many poop blowouts even though the 1's still fit fine.

Mc 6/2/08 at 6w2d * CP 11/22/08 * CP 1/21/09 - Dx compound heterozygous MTHFR 3/23/09 - BFP 3/24/09
  • Mine is almost 18 lb and in size 3's
    "Read the books, don
  • B was 15 punds 7 oz on Monday at his check up and I just moved him up to size 4 yesterday at night times cause he was peeing up the sides! He's not even that round but he's really long. I still have no clue why we are having to move up sizes so quickly.
  • Size 2. My LO was 15 lbs earlier this month and I can feel that he's gained weight since then. So as soon as we're done with our size 2 box he'll be going into size 3s.
  • imageepopp85:
    imagedpeugh85:

imagevjimenez11:

Don't feel bad, DD is only 11.9ish lbs and in the 6%! 

And we moved up to size 2's last night.  Too many poop blowouts even though the 1's still fit fine.

This is us. LO has had two blowouts and one pee-out this last week so I moved him to 2s at night. Trying to use up my 1s during the day. 

Does anyone else find that Huggies fit bigger than Pampers? I have both and I feel like the Huggies fit him perfect but the Pampers are what he is having blowouts in and I think they are a little tight. I may try to use up all my Huggies first. I have probably 10 packs of size 1s still left from showers so I guess I will be doing a Target run for exchanges. 

• We are still in size 2s but I think I am ready to move her up.  She had a blowout last night and that has been the indicator previously that it was time to move up a size.  I JUST opened a new bag of size 2s but I think I am going to put them aside.  I have a friend who just had twins and she is getting all of our unused disposable diapers.  During the day we use cloth and so we only go through 10-20 disposables a week (if that).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Little missy is 12-13 pounds and has been in size 3's for a couple of months. She has some serious thunder thighs.
  • DS was 16 lbs 4 oz at his 4 month checkup..he's comfortably in size 2 swaddlers.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DS is 16.5 pounds and in a size 3.  I think he could wear 4 and be ok though.
  • LO is 13 lbs and in size 2s.

Graphics Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is probably pushing 14 1/2 lbs and she's still in size 2 comfortably.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • She is 15 lbs and in size 2 pampers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"