Pregnant after a Loss

DH is getting excited for LO but...

I'm not!  Maybe after my appointment on Monday I will be a little more excited. As long as everything looks good on Monday I will be the farthest along I have ever been. DH has sold a bunch of his music stuff (keyboard, guitars, etc.) to clear out his music room for LO. The most recent items sold raked in $800, and he said he wants to buy the crib and changing table with that money. I told him I wanted to wait a few more weeks, he said that was fine, but I feel like I am totally raining on his parade. Anyone else running into this? I feel like everyone is excited, but me. *sigh*
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP #1 - 8/28/11 -- MMC at 11w2d - Discovered at 13w5d on 11/7/11 -- D&C on 11/11/11
BFP #2 2/3/12 - EDD 10/15/12 - Born 10/16/12 Lilypie First Birthday tickers ~*~Everyone Welcome ~*~

Re: DH is getting excited for LO but...

• We've got the same thing going on. DH has 3 guitard, a Marshall stack, computer and desk, and digital drum kit in LO's room. I am dying to get things tarted in there and I want him to build a closet. He's sooo not moving on it yet.

I'm like "CAMMMANNNN! Get outa there!"

8/27/10 MC at 14 wks ~ 5/22/11 David was Stillborn at 23 wks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"