C-sections
Options

lower belly...how to dress now?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: lower belly...how to dress now?

• Options
    right there with you. I use my belly band to smoothe it out, or just long shirts. I dont know what to do yet since I cant work out or do anything for a few more weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i hear ya.. im still in yoga pants, and i can wear my t-shirts but some fit tight and im self conscious too. but buying a bunch of new clothes isnt something im willing to do so im at a loss too. :(

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Completely understand you! Everytime I put on a shirt it just didn't feel right. (I had a vaginal birth with my first and I couldn't believe the huge difference in my stomach from having a CS. No one had warned me it would be different lol).

I have no pointers for you. I got pg again at 4 months pp so my belly is changing again at the moment. I dread what it will look and feel like after the rcs! Indifferent

• Options
    I have quite a bit of a saggy pooch, only a tummy tuck will fix mine, but I wear a Maidenform waist nipper to smooth and tighten it a bit
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    After my first c/s, my belly looked like a deflated tire for a while.  I would say longer shirts, or maybe buy one or two camis or tank tops that are longer to go under your shirts (a black and a white one would prob. be helpful), then you wouldn't need a new wardrobe.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I had the same problem and resorted to wearing camis under all my shirts to try to hold it in a bit and then wear looser shirts on top.  I was completely self-conscious about it and am not looking forward to it again after baby #2 arrives.  I told DH if exercise does not help that I will be getting a tummy tuck to fix it!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"