TTC after 35
Options

Coming out of lurkdom...

Time to introduce myself!  A little about me, as it's not in my siggy....

I met DH at 37, so got a bit of a late start on the TTC journey.  While I got pg relatively quickly, it ended in a m/c at 8 weeks.  We decided to see an RE sooner rather than later and after 3 failed IUIs, we were ready to move on to IVF and prepared to cycle.  Except AF never came (that would be DS).  I discovered I was pregnant the exact day I was to order my meds....conceived naturally at 40.

We're now TTC #2.  Unfortunately, I had a missed m/c at 8 weeks in February and am now in my first cycle TTC post D&C. We're not sure how long we'll try on our own before heading back to the RE.  Our next step could be DE if it seems like my eggs have retired.  We are completely OOP, so it's a big financial decision though DH and I really do want a second child.

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies..I loved this board my first time around and the great support it gave me.  Now let's see some BFPs!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Coming out of lurkdom...

• Options

Welcome back and congrats on your DS.  He is super cute!

Sorry about your losses.  Good luck this time around and I hope that your stay here is short and sweet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome back to the board and Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back!
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options
    Welcome back!
    Me- 37, DH- 32. TTC- June 2010- Adoption journey started April 2012 image
  • Options
    hello and welcome back........I remember you from before your DS.
    TTC since 2009 very frustrated 42yr and DH 40

5 cycles of Clomid with satisfactory response=BFN's
    Fibroid removal Nov2010
    IUI Clomid #1 Feb 2011...BFN..damn it!
    IUI Inject's #2 Apr 2011...CANCELLED...low estradiol
    IUI Inject's #3 June 2011...BFN
    IUI Inject's #4 Sept2011...BFFN
    Lap Dec 2011...severe endo..cyst removed..some remains...
    IVF#1 Apr 2012 ....cancelled due to over suppression
    IVF#2 July 2012....6 follies...only 1 retrieved....BFFN
    surgery suggested to move ovary to an better placement but....we moved two time zones away and are financially and emotionally empty

• Options
    Welcome back!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Oh hai!  I know you!  Smile
  • Options
    Welcome back and best of luck!!
  • Options
    QE2QE2 member
    Hi Strunella!! Your little boy is so big now. I still lurk every once in a while to check up on some of the girls. Hope all is well with you. We should plan a GTG. Good luck to you!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back!
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • Options
    Welcome back!
  • Options

imageQE2:
    Hi Strunella!! Your little boy is so big now. I still lurk every once in a while to check up on some of the girls. Hope all is well with you. We should plan a GTG. Good luck to you!

Hi!!!  Great to hear from you.  And congrats on those TWINS!   I am so happy for you!!  We definitely do need to get together...in fact, caityr came over today with her little one.  Once the weather gets warmer (for good!) we should all plan something.  Lots to catch up on!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"