Pregnant after a Loss

Bed Rest Ladies--How are you?

Wondering about several of you today and how you and your LOs are doing. Check in and let us know if you get a chance.
photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bed Rest Ladies--How are you?

• Doing just fine Smile the nurse forgot to give me ambien until almost 11pm so I'm still quite groggy.  Might take a second nap.  The boys are doing good and continuing to grow which makes me super happy.  Every day is a milestone!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • I'm doing well as well, getting my boys back from their dad's tonight so I get my little servants back :)  They started saying, "YES beautiful mother" when I ask them to do stuff, but they say it in a creepy way.  Not sure where they got that from but it cracks me up.

Still having contractions every 30 minutes or so, but down from every 15 or so.  Going for my next checkup on Monday so hopefully there is NO change.  I've watched all 3 Netflix movies, so just waiting for the next one to come back.  Such is the life.

Thanks for asking!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad you're both doing OK!! I hope you're not too bored. A couple of my close friends had been on bed rest for many weeks and I know from hangin gout with them that it gets old fast. Hang in there!!
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"