November 2011 Moms

DH just doesn't get it...(exhausted mommy vent)

Yesterday was the first game for the highschool soccer team I coach.  Game was almost 3 hours away, so I knew we would get home late, but then we had a serious suspected concussion, ended up having to call an ambulance to meet us on the road and then follow a police car to the hospital.  The girl was fine, thankfully, just an anxiety attack they think, but it was emotionally exhausting trying to stay calm and keep 40 HS girls calm through the whole thing.  Needless to say, we got home hours later than expected, 1 am, ugh!  So I go to bed right away and of course DD wakes up at 2:30, I told DH to help her but she was hungry, lucky me I have to get up to feed her, I finally get back to bed and the alarm goes off at 5 am.  Instead of getting up to take a shower like usual, I just laid in bed trying to relax/rest a little longer.  Well apparently DH took that as an invite to cuddle, ok fine with that, then he decided he wanted to get frisky!!!!  Seriously!!  I slapped his hand and rolled away!  Did he really think that after less than 3 hours of sleep, not even continuous sleep, that I would want to do the deed?!?!!?!  I didn't even have the energy to take a shower, why would he even think I would go along with his advances!  I was so mad, he just doesn't get it!  Anyone else have a DH that just doesn't get it?  He's a smart man, I just don't get it! 

Sorry this got kinda long.....

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH just doesn't get it...(exhausted mommy vent)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jb2rnjb2rn member

ha! dudes..

due to BF I have horrible vaginal dryness..then I got an IUD so now I have spotting..and he thinks I want to have sex!

I will prob take one for the team (I do feel bad for him) this weekend, but during the week, no way. He gets to sleep all night, I have to get up and feed babe..

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Loading the player...
  • I wish I had your problem. I have to force DH to have sex with me. I like Saturdays because he needs me to clean up the back of his neck, and I only do it if he we have sex first lol
  • imagevjimenez11:
    I wish I had your problem. I have to force DH to have sex with me. I like Saturdays because he needs me to clean up the back of his neck, and I only do it if he we have sex first lol

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"