Pregnant after a Loss

Annoyed at a co-worker

Who's talking to another co-worker (who's also PG) about being frustrated about PG and how the LO "can come any day now". Now, not having been ready to give birth, I'm sure I don't understand the frustration of wanting to have her baby yet. But her EDD isn't even here yet and she's complaining? I don't understand. If you know you have a whole other week to go, why are you complaining little one isn't here yet? Also, this is NOT the first time she's come over to our group to talk to my co-worker about something annoying PG related. I feel like bitc* slapping her and saying "You are PG for f*cks sake, there are some women who can't or have serious problems getting to where you are". I'm just irritated by her right now and her know it all about PG. Sh*t the heck up already.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

Re: Annoyed at a co-worker

• I am totally with you on this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Agreed... some people!
    8/27/10 MC at 14 wks ~ 5/22/11 David was Stillborn at 23 wks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I absolutely agree because I too have a co-irker when it comes to pg related things but having been there even after a loss...you are tired, completely worn out, you most likely hurt, and (depending on where you are and the time of year) hotter than hell and sweating like a pig just from the physical exertion of breathing. And I had a really easy pregnancy. That being said I never complained, when anyone asked if I was ready to have the baby I always said "My c/s is 9/21 and I'll be ready for him that day" 

I know the end sucks but I hate hearing people complain! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"