Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I knew it wasnt long until this started up again...

I would say since October our LO has been great STTN. Goes to bed around 7 and up at 6. She is 11 months now and VERY CLINGY. I dont mind at all, I actually love it as I know one day she will not want me around much LOL....but last night she stood up in her bed and was crying until I picked her up. She is very good about putting herself back to sleep without me so I just rubbed her back and she feel asleep. 10 minutes later the war began. It was like the second I left her in the crib she would scream and she just wanted to be right on me. After 2 hours I caved and let her sleep in bed with me. I did not sleep of course but she managed to sleep a few hours. But before she fell asleep she was pointing to the tv and acting like she wanted to play- at 2 am UM I DONT THINK SO!

We didnt do anything different yesterday that would cause her to have the night she did.

All I can think of is seperation anxiety really starting to kick in, bad dreams? Is there a wakeful period coming up that I am not sure about?? She definately eats and drinks plenty all day so I know she isnt hungry, her diaper was wet but I have not had to change a diaper at night in almost 6 months.....anyone else experience this??? I hope tonight is different!!!

Re: I knew it wasnt long until this started up again...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"