Babies on the Brain
Options

S/O BOTB

I had to see my OB today for my annual. She is the one dr I actually like going to. Her office staff are great, she always asks about my family and has the right air about her that really puts you at ease. 

It really made me want to be pregnant again so I would have a reason to see her on a regular basis! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: S/O BOTB

• Options
    do it!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    You're soooooo not helping btay Big Smile

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll tell you the same thing I told Isha.

Do it do it! Just think of that squishy little newborn!

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options

I loved my OB too, I actually cried at my 6 week PP check up because I wasn't going to be seeing her anymore (definitely the hormones) 

Anyway I agree, I don't want anymore babies, but other people should have lots! LOL 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel the same way about my OB.  She is so awesome.  She wasn't on call when I was induced with Hal, but she told the nurses to call her anyway.  When I was ready to push, they called her.  She was at the mall 25 minutes away and came as fast as she could.  She made it and I was so glad!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageITeachK:
    I feel the same way about my OB.  She is so awesome.  She wasn't on call when I was induced with Hal, but she told the nurses to call her anyway.  When I was ready to push, they called her.  She was at the mall 25 minutes away and came as fast as she could.  She made it and I was so glad!

This was the one part that made me sad about C's birth. Some random dr was on call so I didn't have my OB there to coach me thru pushing.

Yay for awesome OBs!

(and I'm guessing TTC will happen sooner rather than later. Just not right now) 

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I had the same thought at my 6 or 8 week pp appt. I was super sad I wasn't going to see her and her nurse again for awhile. Then I got a letter saying she was retiring and decided we were one and done lol! But you should totally have more squishy babies.
  • Options
    I certainly don't want another baby right now, but I was thinking last night about how I miss my OB.  I saw her every almost every two weeks from may to December.

• Options

imagegogadgetgo:

I want to live vicariously through others, so everyone must go now and have many babies

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:

imagegogadgetgo:

I want to live vicariously through others, so everyone must go now and have many babies

((((((hugs)))))) 

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"