Cloth Diapering

Tell me about gdiapers

They seem cute but a little pricey. and I don't seem to see a lot of reviews on the board here, making me think that they're not that great...???
Tell me if you use them what you like about them and how they compare to let's say FB or BG...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tell me about gdiapers

• I dislike my gDiapers and I'm actually putting them up on eBay tonight. For my mobile toddler, the insert scrunched together in the middle and missed a lot of pee. They work ok for my infant (still had leaks), but I'd rather get rid of something that I won't be able to use in a few months from now. My infant wore a size M but the M-XL insert was way too big. I had to put a small one in there. I also thought I would love the idea of the snappable liner but now it's a big PITA having to unsnap it to wash and then resnap it afterwards. I've opted for the OS Flips for both of my LO's. And I have a Thirsties, 2 GroVia, and some BG 4.0 for overnight. I love my BG but can't afford to have an entire stash of pockets. For me it's easier to have just 2 parts, cover and insert.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I have gdiapers, but wasn't in love with them they were a lot of money and I couldn't get them to fit right for my DS.  I tried Just Simply Baby pockets after seeing a sale.  I now have 28 JSB's and love them. 

I will say that I'm going to try my gdiapers again after giving my DS a few months growth and see how they fit again.  But they will be used as seconds I'm sure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"